Rolls Royce Phantom Series II Rolls in Today

what RR should be worried is, I see only a single DIN music system on dash, will Indians accept it?
I heard an uproar against single din music system in a budget car elsewhere in this forum !

what RR should be worried is, I see only a single DIN music system on dash, will Indians accept it?
I heard an uproar against single din music system in a budget car elsewhere in this forum !
Thats a nice one Jayadev.

Upper portion of the dashboard is looking horrible to say the least.

6-8 kmpl. I read somewhere.
This is ARAI certified [lol] or real time ?

Thats a nice one Jayadev.

Upper portion of the dashboard is looking horrible to say the least.
+1 to both. And forget upper portion, the entire look of dashboard looks like baggi (horse cart of 19th century). [lol]
Those buying RR must be lovers of vintage cars for sure. I don't see myself buying RR, I would rather buy 1 S Class + 1 Jaguar XJ + 1 Audi R8 & use balance amount for fuel & maintenance. [:D]

Baggi lol, maybe the owner used to be a baggi rider in his younger days,for that nostalgic hang.

Anyway RR is custom built car.if client needs a 22 inch radar screen on dash ,they will fix it !

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
This is ARAI certified [lol] or real time ?

+1 to both. And forget upper portion, the entire look of dashboard looks like baggi (horse cart of 19th century). [
Those buying RR must be lovers of vintage cars for sure. I don't see myself buying RR, I would rather buy 1 S Class + 1 Jaguar XJ + 1 Audi R8 & use balance amount for fuel & maintenance. ]

Yeah it's ARAI Figure. Real time would be 2-3 in city. Anyways guy paying 4.5 crore won't be thinking about the mileage [;)]

And i agree. I hate wooden interior. Just hate it.

Baggi lol, maybe the owner used to be a baggi rider in his younger days,for that nostalgic hang.

Anyway RR is custom built car.if client needs a 22 inch radar screen on dash ,they will fix it !
+1 but buddy, till date all the vids, pics & even in real (saw one at function, didn't sit inside it though) all had similar wood. And that 90 degree steering ?? [frustration] Reminds me of cars of 1930s.

Yeah it's ARAI Figure. Real time would be 2-3 in city. Anyways guy paying 4.5 crore won't be thinking about the mileage

And i agree. I hate wooden interior. Just hate it.
+1 to you as well.
FE is concerned by people who even buy sports cars in India. I came to know story about a guy buying Audi R8 over Lambo as not only it is cheaper but FE is also more. Most of S Class, Audi A8 are sold in diesels. But ofcourse, these are used on daily basis, RR is mostly parked in garage. And frankly, even if I had 4.5 Cr to spare for car, I wouldn't have bought RR but a chopper instead. Would have saved me getting stuck in traffic & no worries about scratches either.[:D]

BTW, what I have seen is almost 100% RR or Bentley owners use only or rare occasions. So, remove the RR engine (who needs power when its used seldomnly) & put Fiat's 1.3L multijet in it.[lol] Good FE, cheap cost too.

Thread Starter #24
Rolls-Royce opens its third showroom in India

Rolls-Royce announced the opening of a brand new showroom in Hyderabad, India’s fourth largest city.

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars’ presence in India strengthens with the official opening of a third showroom in the South Indian commercial capital of Hyderabad, following the appointment of its authorised dealer, Kun Motoren Private Limited to represent Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Hyderabad.

The 5,400 square foot, three-car showroom is located on the second floor of Kun Motoren’s luxury car hub in Hyderabad and boasts a carefully crafted bespoke lounge for customers.
“We are excited to be working with Kun Motoren as our dealer partner in a region rich with Rolls-Royce history and passion for the brand. Establishing a new retail facility will allow us to reach our customers with the same high standards available elsewhere in the country. The new showroom conforms to the brand’s latest global standards, and is both an impressive and luxurious space,” said Paul Harris, Asia Pacific Regional Director.
Vasanthi Bhupati, Director, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Hyderabad said
“We are committed to delivering beautiful hand-built motor cars to our highly successful customers. In this elegant new showroom, customers can enjoy the creative process that comes with commissioning each and every Rolls-Royce vehicle. We are looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in Rolls-Royce history.”
Rolls-Royce opens its third showroom in India

Attachments

Top Bottom