Rolls Royce 'Ghost' To Haunt Indian Roads (Series II Now Launched!)

Arun

Suspended
I love the headlamps. Simple yet s-e-x-y! Awesome! The two tone finish is superb. You obviously expect these as you pay a bomb for it! :biggrin:

Thread Starter #21
Ghost,Phantom hungry for more’ says Regional Director Rolls-Royce

economictimes -
The country has about 1,000 ultra high net worth Indians — people who typically have cash or assets worth over $30 million — and this number is rising faster here than elsewhere. “We recently unveiled our new car Ghost in India, which may also be the first Asian market to have this model next year.”

The company had sold just 15 cars in 2008-09 , but expects the demand to become more robust in 2010 and, therefore, sell 75 cars next year. The Ghost, that will be priced at Rs 2.5 crore, would comprise 50-60 units, and Phantom, Rolls-Royce’s other luxury saloon priced at over Rs 3.75 crore, would make up the balance.

Attachments

Ooo yeah sorry guys i forgot to post this article from Hindu which i read long back! He was the first to own a Ghost and also SL 600 in Chennai! (Still not spotted the Ghost once)

And so 350Z how was the showroom experience maybe you can prepare a report too![;)]

350Z

Core Team
Rolls Royce Ghost App.

Rolls Royce has released first-of-its kind "Ghost" Design application for iPhones, Here's the Exclusive Official Press Release:

--------
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars announced today that its first app for iPhone and iPod touch is now available on the App Store. The app allows potential customers and enthusiasts to configure their own Ghost, the new model from Rolls-Royce.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost App allows users to choose from many thousands of design combinations available to Ghost customers at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealerships. Available exterior options include twelve standard paint finishes, three different wheel styles, visible exhausts as well as a Silver Satin bonnet, an option exclusive to Rolls-Royce Ghost. The car’s interior can be specified in eight different leather colours and five veneer designs, including contemporary woods such as Dark Wenge and Malabar. After designing their ideal Ghost, users can save their designs in a virtual garage.

The new Ghost App also provides a gallery of Ghost images and films as well as a function to search for the nearest Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer. For users with an interest in the technical details of the car, the app features a specifications section.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost App is available now for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at iTunes Store.

--------

ghost-app-theautomotiveindia.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

this app is pretty cool
it asks you to create your own Ghost according to your likes. I am surprised at the available options!

Top Bottom