Road Safety Awareness Videos & Images

Thread Starter #1
Re: Road safety videos

Nice thread. Would watch all the videos and might add something in future. How about one reply per post and with a brief description and do's / don't about that particular video. So that people watch video can gain knowledge as well.

Although most of us here realize how important seat-belts and helmets are, many people on roads don't. Many commercial vehicles don't even have safety equipment. The people who try to fool themselves by saying "I would be fine without helmet or seatbelt" have high risk of getting involved in an accident. By this thread, I will like to contribute some images and videos I found on internet, with the sole purpose of trying to get people obey the law and save their own lives.
An animated video with facts: Three Road Safety animated videos - YouTube
A satirical video about driving on Indian roads: How To Drive In Delhi - YouTube

Re: Road Safety Awareness Videos & Images.

@Username:

Nice Videos Buddy.

The name in second video has to be changed to "How to Drive in India" [lol]

Live CCTV video of an escape of a woman from an accident.

Hi friends. Please check the below link in which a woman escapes from an big accident. It was that woman's fault.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4zaDMPLaM0

Re: Live CCTV video of an escape of a woman from an accident.

She deserved it. Such drivers become nuisance for everyone on road.

Also, what a bunch of noobs telecasted that video? Look at 0:30, someone's using a camera to record a video on screen. End of world is near. [frustration]

Had seen those images long time ago. On most images, people had commented "Why should we follow the rules when cops and other drivers on roads don't follow them?" [frustration] That's THE most stupid comment I have ever read.

I hope this is the right thread to post this information. I being part of a Bullet motorcycling club called "Wanderers" in Hyderabad participated in Road Safety and Awareness Campaign along with some other bikers from other clubs that was organized by GHMC, Hyderabad Traffic Police, Apollo Hospitals & so on....

We participated in this campaign to spread the awareness and given below is the link for the same with photos. A few bikers from my club could be seen in the page.

Road Safety and Awareness Campaign

Last edited:
This is really helpful ,it will attract people more since people prefer to watch than to read.It will create awareness in an interesting way.

Top Bottom