Road Safety Awareness Videos & Images

I'm making more such satirical images about stupid things most drivers do. Please let all your suggestions fall in and let me know about more things such drivers do on roads. [;)]

Attachments

Toyota and Taylor Swift Team Up to Promote Road Safety!

Toyota is working hard to make vehicles safer in a crash, adding sensors, complex passive safety systems, auto-braking and tons of airbags. But how useful are all these systems if people can’t even cope with the simplest one of them - the seatbelt.

Latest studies in ASEAN countries show that only 25 percent of vehicle passengers use the seatbelt all the time, whatever the seat they take in the car; 56 percent use it only when occupying the front seats, while the rest either forgets to buckle up or use it from time to time
Taylor Swift's Traffic Safety Video Message - YouTube

Toyota and Taylor Swift Team Up to Promote Road Safety

Most brilliant and innovative ads and messages on road safety!!!

Hello TAI-gers,

Today I came across one innovative ads on road safety and wanted to share with you. The link of the video is shared. Share any of the most fascinating, brilliant, innovative ads on road safety which you know or have come across. Thought having all these brilliant and innovative ads on one thread is very handy for all the drivers on Indian roads to view and to have a safe trip back to their homes.

Volkswagen - Eyes on the road - YouTube

This 1934 gem shows the pitfalls of modern driving and gives the viewer some examples of poor road etiquette, as well as illustrating the correct approach. The sardonic commentary by "the Editor of Autocar" just adds to the drama. Have driving skills improved since 1934?

Safety First - 1934 - YouTube

Top Bottom