Road Rage and a Confession

Some more argument and then some abusive words from him.Before he could finish his sentence a sound shook him..he was gifted a very tight slap on his left cheek and before he could have said anything he was given another.Friend also came but he gave none and asked me to get in tcar.
Then he came out and started shouting "I'll see you,I'll get you arrested,I'll get your car seized,You don't know me etc etc etc".And again I was out and one more..
That's insane, never underestimate any stranger, what if in heat of moment he pull out of his service gun? Better to be polite and settle the argument without any physical involvement. You don't know other person and same time the other person is not knowing you and your background.So he can also do a counter attack or attack first and may be you don't get time to react.

It's my view, please do not feel offended.

That's insane, never underestimate any stranger, what if in heat of moment he pull out of his service gun? Better to be polite and settle the argument without any physical involvement. You don't know other person and same time the other person is not knowing you and your background.So he can also do a counter attack or attack first and may be you don't get time to react.
My friend too said 50% of same words and my reaction was "Mere pass bhi pistol hai".[anger]But soon I realized what I have done!!
I have hit an on-duty police officer and in case he would have filed an FIR then maybe I wouldn't have got even a bail too!![frustration]

It's my view, please do not feel offended.
That's the reason I posted it here,to confess it and of course to give a message that this should never be done!!

BTW,I have some more..you wanna read them?[:D]

[:D] i own Ertiga which is a sluggish (slow) car but then his old Fiat was slower than mine , during the chase i never shifted to 5th . well I have another confession to make , though its not a road rage but a funny thing .

Few weeks back when i was coming back home from Car craft Mulund , I was waiting at signal when a lady in red vista stopped behind me and after few secs started honking , she kept her hand on horn for long time and this continued till next 58 secs. I got really [frustration] and Devil inside me gave me superb idea of revenge , What did i do ?

I reversed my car a bit so now there was'nt enough space left for her to go into another lane . 2nd i DID NOT start my car on Green Signal , I intentionally stalled it to show as if am learner , 3rd I took off in full speed when Signal went from Green to Yellow, as there was Traffic cop ahead she coud'nt cross the signal and may be had to wait for another 1.5min .

Why i did this ? because i was standing in Right lane and my Left side was complete EMPTY there was hardly a soul around as it was raining heavily , If she had to attend any urgent situation it was possible for her to pass me from left lane , But NO ! instead of this she kept honking for more than 55secs . And that's what you get for such idiotic behavior. Hehehehe !
Hello Mr. Abhiwar, welcome to TAI.
AbhiWAR , the name says it all,why this Kolaveri di??

Buddy you have actually violated the traffic rules.
What did you gain out of this, what could have happened if someone from the other end hit your vehicle?

We cannot correct everyone in this world, we must correct ourselves.

So remain calm all the time, if that lady was honking you need not worry, next time roll the windows up, and stay away from the nuisances of the whole world.

Sometimes people make mistake and point on others, one day they will learn themselves.

So drive safe...

One interesting thing I would like to point out. I'm a hardcore fan of car racing games on computer. There, opponents and the traffic cars are always cheating. Traffic cars knowingly turn into my way and opponents get away. When the opponents are out of my sight, I can see on map that they never encounter any traffic and is speeding like it is an expressway while the road is actually not very wide and is choked with traffic.

I pretend same happens in real life. And believe me, it is fun! Instead of getting angry, I get excited when someone cuts me and I manage to avoid hitting them :D

Hello Mr. Abhiwar, welcome to TAI.
AbhiWAR , the name says it all,why this Kolaveri di??

Buddy you have actually violated the traffic rules.
What did you gain out of this, what could have happened if someone from the other end hit your vehicle?

We cannot correct everyone in this world, we must correct ourselves.

So remain calm all the time, if that lady was honking you need not worry, next time roll the windows up, and stay away from the nuisances of the whole world.

Sometimes people make mistake and point on others, one day they will learn themselves.

So drive safe...
Thank you for pointing out my mistake sir . I agree with you , i gained nothing out of it ,but one impatient soul must have learn her lesson. Why to honk or do some stupid things when one can clearly see timer showing you remaining seconds to Turn GREEN signal ? any ways next time i will keep this in my mind to take a chill pill and not to repeat any of this above mentioned act .

Thank you for pointing out my mistake sir . I agree with you , i gained nothing out of it ,but one impatient soul must have learn her lesson. Why to honk or do some stupid things when one can clearly see timer showing you remaining seconds to Turn GREEN signal ? any ways next time i will keep this in my mind to take a chill pill and not to repeat any of this above mentioned act .
Normally Ladies are very nervous behind the wheel.

I have noticed my wife honks for a mile away object.when I inquired the logic of it.
she said, let him have enough time to think and decide what he should do .

One interesting thing I would like to point out. I'm a hardcore fan of car racing games on computer. There, opponents and the traffic cars are always cheating. Traffic cars knowingly turn into my way and opponents get away. When the opponents are out of my sight, I can see on map that they never encounter any traffic and is speeding like it is an expressway while the road is actually not very wide and is choked with traffic.
That's not cheating. It is an essential element of all racing games, to challenge you with difficulties, while obviously not limiting your speed etc. One will not play a game if its not challenging at all, too challenging or to repeating. [/OFFTOPIC]

I pretend same happens in real life. And believe me, it is fun! Instead of getting angry, I get excited when someone cuts me and I manage to avoid hitting them :D
Nice. [lol]
But I hope you just avoid hitting them and don't try to race with them [;)]

I have noticed my wife honks for a mile away object.when I inquired the logic of it.
But that's not a bad idea as well. Prevention is better than cure. [:D]

My mother sometimes honks on empty roads at 20kmph so that no one jumps on the road. Its not irritating for anyone though.

But I hope you just avoid hitting them and don't try to race with them
Race? Naw! I own a petrol car, that too a Ford. Don't wanna pay dearly for petrol [roll]

No point racing either as my Figo can easily be beaten in a race even by a Maruti 800 [:D]

Seriously, speeding even on highways is no fun for me. Perhaps because of the Burnout games I play. It has the sense of insane speeding which can't be matched in real life. And, we're not talking off-topic. I'm serious. Amazing games like Burnout series (along with its amazingly spectacular slo-mo crash scenes) can seriously demotivate you from racing in real life and also diminish the road-rage [:)]

Race? Naw! I own a petrol car, that too a Ford. Don't wanna pay dearly for petrol [roll]

No point racing either as my Figo can easily be beaten in a race even by a Maruti 800 [:D]

Seriously, speeding even on highways is no fun for me. Perhaps because of the Burnout games I play. It has the sense of insane speeding which can't be matched in real life. And, we're not talking off-topic. I'm serious. Amazing games like Burnout series (along with its amazingly spectacular slo-mo crash scenes) can seriously demotivate you from racing in real life and also diminish the road-rage [:)]
I don't know if thats true, as I don't drive. But if it is, I guess everyone should be forced to play Burnout(Especially paradise) before getting a driver's license.

I don't know if thats true, as I don't drive. But if it is, I guess everyone should be forced to play Burnout(Especially paradise) before getting a driver's license.
Can't agree more! Burnout Paradise taught me so much! No other game or real life example taught me how cars simply freeze into straight line at high speed, unable to turn at all. Very useful in real life!

I also learnt that to save time, speeding is not the solution. If I raced like a maniac speed demon, I actually lost that race due to many misjudged handling of corners and due to often crashes. When I drove with patience and sensibly, I easily set fastest time records.

I could see the example in real life myself two nights back when a Jaguar was trying to drive fast and go past traffic cars. Despite 510BHP engine and after 30km (with me driving normally), the Jaguar was still behind me due to excessive braking, getting stuck in wrong lanes, all due to rash driving and not having patience to gently pick best lanes to get ahead.

Can't agree more! Burnout Paradise taught me so much! No other game or real life example taught me how cars simply freeze into straight line at high speed, unable to turn at all. Very useful in real life!

I also learnt that to save time, speeding is not the solution. If I raced like a maniac speed demon, I actually lost that race due to many misjudged handling of corners and due to often crashes. When I drove with patience and sensibly, I easily set fastest time records.

I could see the example in real life myself two nights back when a Jaguar was trying to drive fast and go past traffic cars. Despite 510BHP engine and after 30km (with me driving normally), the Jaguar was still behind me due to excessive braking, getting stuck in wrong lanes, all due to rash driving and not having patience to gently pick best lanes to get ahead.
OK , there is a Difference between Road-Rage and Road-Race . I think the road rage is all about chasing some one and then getting involved in fight with other person . Road-Race is a different game, You start racing with some one and then either Loose or win that xyz race.

Top Bottom