Rise in Rickshaw Fares in Maharashtra!!

how much is hike buddy? well its not justified govt should get rid of their decades old padminis first! [frustration]

the thing i do not understand is with CNG @ Rs.33/KG why is there a need for so many hikes atleast in mumbai [surprise]

Thread Starter #4
the thing i do not understand is with CNG @ Rs.33/KG why is there a need for so many hikes atleast in mumbai [surprise]
The same thing me and friend asked rickshaw man when traveling using rickshaw today. He said, that as inflation have gone up it is getting difficult for them to earn more profit at current rates. On this my friend promptly said that now as electronic meter have come and they cannot tamper the same, so this rise in price.

My colleague, who daily pays Rs.120 from home to office, today paid Rs.180. [frustration]. Now this step from govt further justifies the buying o diesel car in Maharashtra. [clap]

Why travel by ricks ?? Call cool cabs, far superior & price difference now quite less between 2.

@ dharmesh,
Why doesn't your colleague hire rickwala for 1 month, like school rickshaw ? Fixed timings, lesser rate. Meter will be only for show-piece. [lol]

in marathi news , a ghrahak panchayat has filed a PIL with this regard , so good news should be around the corner.

And in pune, most rickshaws are on LPG or CNG, why the hell they need to hike price when price of diesel or petrol goes up ?? It is like just something like if wheat cost went up, tyre manufacturers increased the price of tyres. [lol]

Top Bottom