Rijish Here

Thread Starter #1
hi frnds,
I am rijish. i am originally from palakkad, kerala. now in abudhabi, uae.
i am a visualiser by profession. my main hobbies are designing, photography & music.

and by being here as you all think i love automobiles, i am crazy about motor sporting events, modded cars and of course long drives.

you guys can know more about me at http://www.rijish.com

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hey rijish, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We’ve already gotten a li’l familiar with you and loving those interesting posts. One of our community member recently came back from a trip to UAE, So you might like this travelogue and pour a bit of information from your end: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/1570-7-day-trip-travelogue-dubai.html

Also, I’d request you to please take a quick look a Announcements section of community which explains guidelines and functioning in detail and for any forum related issues, You can always reach to us at by using Contact Form. Welcome again and enjoy your stay! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
@350z & rsm, thanks for that warm welcome. i really find this place intresting. ll surely try to get familiar with the rules and ways of how things happen here.

Hello Rijish welcome to TAI! Looking forward to know what all rides you own!

Am already impressed with your photos till now , keep contributing!!

And please don complain that you have got addicted to this place , because we all are!![;)]

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI Rijish! I have seen the photographs you have posted, and boy those look good! Looking forward to active participation from you. Enjoy your stay here, I am sure you will [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Ford Focus is a great car, Posting a review added a couple of pics will surely do some justice. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi rijish! Welcome to The Automotive India. nice to see you participating in forum and hope you are already enjoying your stay. [:)]

Top Bottom