Riding manner and usage of ORVM's

My friend doesnt use RVM in his pulsar and struggles looking behind when changing lanes. He has booked a ZMR and I somehow convinced him that ZMR doesnt look good with mirrors removed. But, thank god, both side RVM is a must for him while drving a car.

BUT, I see more people with closed/missing mirrors on their vehicles. Even the ones who have it seldom use it. The most annoying part is ORVMs are closed on lot of cars.
Yes and this is just non-sense in my thought.
See you try to save say 2K on OVRMs, but you take a risk that some maroon will can come very close to you and hit the body (always true with most of 2 wheelers and cabbies). If your OVRMs are open, they will still try to squezze-in, but they will will bit away from actual vehicle's body. So i always keep these open.

your point is correct RSM that we can avoid other cars coming close to our car if ORVMs are open but what about those rash drivers who don't even care if they scratch or break our glass and run away??[anger] and after all a loss is a loss, it can be of Rs.2,000 or Rs.20,000!

I just hit a honda city in marina in a narrow path at 40 . we just went moving on. No idea what happened to the honda city , but in mine only the inner glass came out.

fixed a new one for 100/- (it was plane mirror now. not like original convex)

Top Bottom