Reviews of After Sales Centers in Your City

deville_56

Honoured Member
deville, great report buddy. you have stated the frauds of nearly all A.S.S!
[evil]

Now I get my car serviced at Auto Engineers, the most reputed garage in TVM, started only 4-5 yrs back and got good reputation and does great job. Coolant and all changed by myself [:)]

All MUL car got same grade oil????

They take oil from a common barrel. They sell the same oil over the counter for 200-250 for 4 liters[shock]. Bought in 4L cans from petrol pump would cost around 600.

Arun

Suspended
ha ha ha very true, totally agree.
I was taken aback when a tata dealers sales person told me about new vista's quadrajet engine, sir its same maruti's diesel engine of swift and i had to tell him its not from maruti but from fiat's multijet engine.
Absolutely right vijay.
The showroom guys fool people who want to buy cars but have done no research.
But not anymore!!*Drum Roll*TAI to the rescue!!*Drum Roll*

I was shocked to hear of nitrous in an Omni when I went to collect my Zen Estilo's paperwork.
Stupid people even got hold of my cell-phone which I left and viewed videos[angry].Good for me it were only the one's which had me playing my six string![lol!]

deville_56

Honoured Member
2-3 years back we went to inquire about Indica XETA for a friend. The showroom guy kept boasting it got torque advantage. That friend's dad was amazed on hearing it has got something more without understang what is this torque. I just asked the guy whats this torque[evil]

He said one minute sir, I 'll call my senior.[lol]

We reviewed test drive before and we were destined only to book the car and not to hear the blah blahs. So we took a TD and booked the car.

Tata advantage: They are ready to fit any option from a topper model, that too directly from factory. We got body-colored bumper, fog lamps and central locking.

That sales person may not be knowing that. And some do know that. But some customers dont know that maruti swift's engine is from Fiat. So it's better to say its swift's engine to those people. Then only they'll understand it good one.

Absolutely right vijay.
The showroom guys fool people who want to buy cars but have done no research.
But not anymore!!*Drum Roll*TAI to the rescue!!*Drum Roll*
I have no issues if sales person examples that engine with known swift around country which is easy to understand by a customer,but annoys me is the fact that they dont know the fact and gives wrong details of their car, no issues with tata or their cars but customers should be informed properly and correctly.

another thing i was annoyed was with maruti's dealers across city, may be one was still better but others were like so damn careless, thinking we are selling maruti, we dont care attitude.This is something i cannot take it, so what you are maruti dealer, i am paying you to buy a car and i need to be treated properly.This is something maruti dealers needs to learn which is something common across nation, have seen this in delhi, kolkatta,jabalpur,ahmedbad and quite many cities.

Thread Starter #23
Yes maruti must learn that. Now a days they are a bit improved. Have you ever been to HH . The arrogant people , they even ask bribes for faster allotments. I have no experiance with HH.

deville_56

Honoured Member
are you sure its directly from the factory & not fitted by the dealer?
Dealer said so. And they refused to fix ICE and other accessories before registration as they ll weigh the car [shock] [they never weighed].

Car had all the stuff when it was in the yard before registration. His dad insisted to see the car before registration [nuts guy][heavy supersatisfactionist [superstitious][evil] added digits of all the numbers he could found from engine number to tyre size. Didn't add the speedo digits [:D]].

After reading all the posts in this thread, we AHI team had a meeting and came out with a solution---to set up an AUTOMOBILE SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINING CENTER. I would like to post the course and training details on TAI and get all of yours valuable feedbacks and comments.It will be an approach towards making the Dealership experience of all automobile buyers,better or the best.MODs ,can I do it in this DEALERSHIP REPORTS forum or on MARKETPLACE or somewhere else, please specify with the link.

Thank you

DD, surely you can share the solution you have with your team over here itself,would be glad to hear if something can be done to atleast change their attitude towards customers.Bad is this is allowed and done here only, other countries man that dealership would be shut and closed till now.

Yashoda Krishna Toyota Hyderabad Experience

2 hours ago,gave our Innova for general servicing at Yashoda Krishna Toyota,newly opened dealer at Uppal,which is just 5 Km from our home.The Service Adviser,Mr.Rajendra Prasad seems to be helpful and gentle.He checked all things which are in our Car and he typed the total bill details gently.And,they have 3S Facility(Sales,Service,Spares).They have separate booth for General Service and Paint Booth.And,first,they started washing our Innova in front of us when we started going to home.And,they had a tie up with 3M and I saw that they are using 3M products for all Toyota Cars.And,their Stockyard seems to be okay.

After servicing,yet to experience them.

Vellore-service centers

Gave my car for a service recently at Jain cars-they do multicar service-asked for engine oil change-to synthetic-which they did-got a bill for 5.5 L @ ~3300-well googled the oil code as the brand was not mentioned on the bill and found it was elf brand and was available at 1.5K for 5.5L!!-the SA claims it was some other brand![confused]
Well, leaves you with a sour taste after shelling out a bit of hard earned money!
Car has more problems now post service!
Must thank the TAI-have become relatively more car educated reading from other peoples experience and knowledge!

VW Deccan Review

Had a good experience at VW Deccan.The SA was helpful in all things.When I asked about something from bill,he answered promptly.He explained to me about GFF.His name is Ashwin Kumar.He is helpful.But,Windows are not cleaned properly.They had polished the Tires properly.I had to tell to the cleaner that water drops are falling down.He had cleaned those surfaces.I had supervised him in cleaning.Had a nice chat with Body Shop manager.His name is Shiva Yadav.He is much helpful.And,had a chat with VW Car Washer.

So,SA Ashwin Kumar,Body Shop Manager and Car washer are the heroes in this Service Center.

The Service bay is much bigger.They have TV and waiting room facility.They give coffee and water to customers.

Last edited:

Top Bottom