Reverse Parking Sensors - Suggestions Needed

In my opinion you don't need a reverse camera for jazz.Only parking sensors will be more than enough.
I have used cam alone,cam + sensors,and presently only sensors and believe me you will not need a cam for jazz.
Go ahead with sensors only and save the money.

Hi All,

Please suggest any good reverse camera with parking sensors with or without Bluetooth and USB for my New Fiesta? In one of the stores, I came across K-II brand (rear view mirror fitting) with everything. Do you know anything of this brand? I am ok with the budget but it has to be pretty good in all aspects.

I also checked Steel Mate brand wireless reverse sensors without camera but I think camera will also help if any potholes, etc on the road.

Please help.

Thanks
Harish

350Z

Core Team
I also checked Steel Mate brand wireless reverse sensors without camera but I think camera will also help if any potholes, etc on the road.
You can consider a reverse camera from Xenos brand but sensors alone usually suffice. Although please remember that it might affect the car’s warranty.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Alto reverse parking sensor and camera

hey guys i want to install reverse parking sensors and a waterproof and nightview camera. I dont want the camera on the bumper but above the registration plate like it is in the fluidic verna. Budget is 12k.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Alto reverse parking sensor and camera

hey guys i want to install reverse parking sensors and a waterproof and nightview camera. I dont want the camera on the bumper but above the registration plate like it is in the fluidic verna. Budget is 12k.:)
i don't think it will be possible because even the showroom guys will fit it in the bumper.

hi all,
i have a ANHC and am having troubles taking reverse.
We already sent the car to the dealership for fitting reverse camera.
But now i feel it would be better to have both.
Honda city owners what would your opinion be?

I use RPS from SAI. Got them for 1950 including fitting charges from Opera House Mumbai...
Its the LCD display on dash with talking function...

Re: Fron & Rear parking sensors with video for Hond Jazz

I had planned for something similar for my Jazz...
1) Get the reverse view camera for the Jazz/Fit from Ebay. This fits in place of the back license plate lights and costs about Rs.3000/-
2) Get any LCD screen for the dashboard, probably a GPS navigator with AV in.

The only reason I have not been able to do this till now is because Jazz has excellent rear view and yet not have faced any problem in reversing. Also laziness is also another reason [sleep].
@ Chayan can you give me the link I need to order the same camera for my jazz. Thanks

According to Maruti everything affects the warranty if any installation is not done by the authorized dealership or service center.

Newer systems are mostly plug and play so it should not be a problem.If not you can always buy adapters that do not require cutting through any wires.

Reverse Parking Kit ( Camera + Sensors )

Hi.. this is my first post on TAI so please excuse my ignorance for formats to be used. This post is specially for Delhi and other metro city users where local car accessories shop are selling Reverse Parking Kit on name of MINDA and AUTOCOP. I got fooled two times and later on realised that neither are from brand of Minda or Autocop.. Its just similar names whose advantage they are taking and getting premium of at least Rs.800 then other popular brands. So please beware and check carefully.

I have Ford Aspire which doesn't come with parking sensor in any variant. It has shiny maroon bumper which I don't want to drill for these sensors.

I searched on Google to find any alternative way and finally I found electromagnetic parking sensors rather than using traditional electroscopic parking sensors.

I looked for this sensor in market but it is not available. So I again googled for it and finally I found it on
Buy Electromagnetic reverse car parking sensor, no holes in bumpers Online in India - 83686326 - ShopClues.com

Some basic things I want to share with you guys which I came to know about electromagnetic.

In Electromagnetic parking sensor kit, there is an adhesive metal tape which sticks inside the bumper which works as an antenna. It gets stick from start to end of the bumper so its coverage is 100%. It is connected to a buzzer which beeps sound at three frequencies at three different levels. First at 3 feet and 2 feet and 1 feet far from the object. Good thing about this sensor is it can be connected to any vehicle no matter front or rear bumper. It just need 12v DC power which common all the cars.

So I installed it on both the bumpers. One smart thing I done is, I have given power to parking sensor in front bumper by fog lamp so whenever I need parking aid I just turn on fog lamp and parking sensor get activated. By doing this I can save myself from unnecessary alerts.

Top Bottom