Reverse Parking Sensors - Suggestions Needed

No die bhai
Dezire rear view is toooooooo bad. U cant see anything.
I need camera also with sensor.
I think i can get camera+ sensor in 5k ????????

Re: Fron & Rear parking sensors with video for Hond Jazz

Hi. I am planning to buy a Honda Jazz. Could you please suggest me a good front & rear parking sensor with rear video display with grid lines on rear view mirror (like on i20) here in India ? How much does it cost ?
I had planned for something similar for my Jazz...
1) Get the reverse view camera for the Jazz/Fit from Ebay. This fits in place of the back license plate lights and costs about Rs.3000/-
2) Get any LCD screen for the dashboard, probably a GPS navigator with AV in.

The only reason I have not been able to do this till now is because Jazz has excellent rear view and yet not have faced any problem in reversing. Also laziness is also another reason [sleep].

GUys
dezire reverse view is pathetic [surprise]
i need to install reverse camera+ sensor . Please tell which brand and what price ?
Hi. I am planning to buy a Honda Jazz. Could you please suggest me a good front & rear parking sensor with rear video display with grid lines on rear view mirror (like on i20) here in India ? How much does it cost ?
Installed a rear view camera in my car.

Really helpful in parking and reversing with a 7" HD LED display and gridlines showing proximity/distance .

Its 8 months now and working fine.

Details and pictures are available here http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...manza-ownership-experience-12.html#post148518

Parking Sensor or Back camera

Dear Friends
I booked one Skoda Rapid for me .
I would like to install one Back ( parking ) camera or parking Sensor.
Which one is better or do I need to install both ?
Installing these can affect warranty ?
Niladri

Re: Parking sensor or Back camera

Congratulations on your booking the rapid.
A reverse parking sensor is more advisable for a car the size of rapid.This is because you can see through the side rear view mirrors the rear quarters quite easily and the only place you need the sensor is for adjudging the space between the bumper and the wall or vehicle at the back. This i can tell as i have driven my cousins rapid recently for a few days.As far as warranty goes get the sensor (or cam) your choice installed at the showroom before you take delivery of the car. Usually in showrooms you get company authorised (SKODA) accesories.So, your warranty does not get affected.Also ask the dealer for the same as conformation before you get it installed.

Hi niladri,
In my opinion it's better to go for parking sensors with 4 eyes alone,and not wasting money on reverse cam.I have used cam in my previous car and using parking sensors in present one.I must say both of these can help you just 20% rest you have to make good use of side rear view and inner rear view mirrors.
Both the gadgets have their own pros and cons but that's not going to help much.
I feel parking sensors are a bit more useful then the reverse cam.
Try to get them from SKODA itself while finalising the deal,if the price gap is too much then only go for market install.
I bought 4 eye parking sensor from honda dealership for 5,500 rs including the rearview mirror cum screen.It's working good but still i have to rely on my own senses and the three mirrors.

Well i will suggest from my experience go for both camera and sensors. These are very useful in crowded parking areas now a days and will help car from damages.
You can see the working in my dezire ownership thread if you want . I am personally
very happy with both and will recommend the same ,never mind the additional cost

Congratulations on your booking the rapid.
A reverse parking sensor is more advisable for a car the size of rapid.This is because you can see through the side rear view mirrors the rear quarters quite easily and the only place you need the sensor is for adjudging the space between the bumper and the wall or vehicle at the back. This i can tell as i have driven my cousins rapid recently for a few days.As far as warranty goes get the sensor (or cam) your choice installed at the showroom before you take delivery of the car. Usually in showrooms you get company authorised (SKODA) accesories.So, your warranty does not get affected.Also ask the dealer for the same as conformation before you get it installed.
Thanks for the reply
Can I install both ?
Planning to buy GPS with Reverse camera -- will it be rational ?

Hi niladri,
In my opinion it's better to go for parking sensors with 4 eyes alone,and not wasting money on reverse cam.I have used cam in my previous car and using parking sensors in present one.I must say both of these can help you just 20% rest you have to make good use of side rear view and inner rear view mirrors.
Both the gadgets have their own pros and cons but that's not going to help much.
I feel parking sensors are a bit more useful then the reverse cam.
Try to get them from SKODA itself while finalising the deal,if the price gap is too much then only go for market install.
I bought 4 eye parking sensor from honda dealership for 5,500 rs including the rearview mirror cum screen.It's working good but still i have to rely on my own senses and the three mirrors.
Hi Dr Sachin
Skoda dont have camera .
I have to buy from the market.
They promised to install it before delivery.
And I think you are very right -- own senses are the best

Can I install both ?
Planning to buy GPS with Reverse camera -- will it be rational ?
Yes, Dr Niladri Saha you can install both with the GPS option. Though its slightly expensive with GPS, go for brands like autocop,xenos,Rd .
Thank you.

I am also searching for a sensor only or sensor+camera for my honda jazz.

@vaibhav, I think you are also looking for sensor + camera for your honda jazz.

I have explored and found Blackcat as the one approved by Honda (comes as standard in top Honda City).
This can be installed from outside at a cheap price.
I am getting sensors only setup with fitting charges at 3000/- where as one with camera at 7500/-. Slightly confused as I haven't seen or used one.

Anybody who has used one can suggest.

Any suggestion guys especially Honda Jazz owners.

Someone who has used the BlackCat can suggest if this is fine or I should go for any other brand.

Top Bottom