Reverse Parking Sensors - Suggestions Needed

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i agree. but if you buy black ones , and color them. they will look a bit odd and any one will see the color difference on both. even if you apply original paint matching to the car's body , the finish will not be good.

even body colored are visible from a distance
Agreed. But there are few sensors (all Chinese) which doesn't project outside the bumper surface and those are not visible at distance. One could notice standing close to the vehicle. BTW I have ordinary sensors fitted, but they are invisible at certain angles.
DSCN2752.jpg

i agree. but if you buy black ones , and color them. they will look a bit odd and any one will see the color difference on both. even if you apply original paint matching to the car's body , the finish will not be good.
Not at all dude. Everything depends on the paint that we use and the painters skill. I got black sensors and painted them to body color.
DSCN2767.jpg

Fazer

Suspended
If looks is a serious issue here, then better get the reverse parking camera which will be tucked under the Number plate area nicely, if budget allows.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Agreed. But there are few sensors (all Chinese) which doesn't project outside the bumper surface and those are not visible at distance. One could notice standing close to the vehicle. BTW I have ordinary sensors fitted, but they are invisible at certain angles.

Not at all dude. Everything depends on the paint that we use and the painters skill. I got black sensors and painted them to body color
great [thumbsup] they don't look like painted.

check these in the verna [:)]

New i20 comes with factory fitted ,reverse sensors ,they are flush with bumber and NOT standing out,looks great
If looks is a serious issue here, then better get the reverse parking camera which will be tucked under the Number plate area nicely, if budget allows.
Camera starts from 1500 INR and display ranging from 4k INR. A decent setup should cost around 7k INR
Check this OUT
CAR REVERSE CAMERA + CAR 3.5" LCD SCREEN
It is a VFM product..

Fron & Rear parking sensors with video for Hond Jazz

Hi. I am planning to buy a Honda Jazz. Could you please suggest me a good front & rear parking sensor with rear video display with grid lines on rear view mirror (like on i20) here in India ? How much does it cost ?

Last edited:
GUys
dezire reverse view is pathetic [surprise]
i need to install reverse camera+ sensor . Please tell which brand and what price ?

I think you will not need a camera if you have sensors. Go for Crosslink Wheels . the sensor has 4 sensors on the back.

Mirror has animated car where it tells which side object is closer to the car as well.

Cost around 2800Rs

Top Bottom