Revamped Hyundai i10 Now Launched (Pg.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anmol for the details.

@ SandeepK I think there will be only a marginal increase over the current model.

@ Raj Yeah even i feel the same , the pictures are playing tricks here! The last image of dark metallic grey i10 in the brochure is looking classy like the i20! I will reserve my verdict till i catch it on road.

Thread Starter #78

350Z

Core Team
Any info on price?
According to Carazoo, The New Generation Hyundai i10 has been officially launched today at introductory price of Rs.3.48 Lakhs to Rs.5.91 Lakhs. It is available in two engine options, 1.1 Liter and 1.2 which return claimed mileage of 19.81 Kpl and 20.36 Kpl respectively.

“We have further boosted the design element and packed the car with safety and comfort related technological innovation...and we believe this will set new benchmark in this segment,” Hyundai Motor India Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer H W Park said.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Pretty costly, I feel. But this car is the best selling from Hyundai and people do pay premium to Hyundai cars because of its reputation.

Yeap, i10 is a wonderful car and people are willing to pay a premium for it. One of the best hatch in the country! I have a gen I kappa which I got 3 months back, I am extremely happy with it!

claimed mileage sounds impressive..hope its in real also but i dont agree on price tag part..it is costly and not very worth paying for small car like hyundai i10 when one can buy top end figo or even punto for same.

^ Why not? Mind you, the i10 is superior to the Figo in terms of features, performance, FE, interiors and more. I don't see how you can say -
"
..it is costly and not very worth paying for small car like hyundai i10 when one can buy top end figo or even punto for same.
"
The i10 is no way a "small" car in front of the Figo.

Last edited:
Arkin even i agree with you. The i10 is no way a small car compared to Swift , Ritz , Figo etc all the cars offer the same amount of space. And now the i10 is getting loaded with some features too which is good for competition.

And the reason why people buy i10 is all Hyundai's are extremely reliable! My Verna 38k on the odo without a single repair till now!

BTW i checked out the car today in real , its kinda okay not bad! It looked almost the same as the old model only good observers and car enthusiasts will spot the difference.

I see. I am not very comfortable with cars that have brown dashboards and interiors. That is the reason why I do not like the interiors of the new Indigo eCS, i20 and i10. Like cars with Black/Beige interiors. I must say, the new i10 beats even the VW Polo when it comes to features!

i too feel the pricing is a bit on the higher side. i mean, spending 6.5 lakhs for an i10 is not a good thought!!!

i would very well opt for a swift instead. IMO, a swift looks bigger & more upmarket than the i10. the swift has better seats, ride & handling too. else, i will spend a bit more & buy the i20, its much better buying a base i20 than buying a top end i10!

however, the i10 compensates the pricing by offering many features. still, i wish it was cheaper.

@ Arkin: i find your signature strange buddy. you have listed 6 cars out of which 2 may go next month & 2 may come next month! so that leaves us with 2 cars!

Last edited:
Look Ravi, I'm talking about the features, not comparing vehicles of different segments.
The new i10 has -
1. Heated Electric OVRMs
2. Aux in & USB port with its stereo
3. Optional Sun Roof and such.
4. Steering mounted audio controls.
5. Bluetooth Connectivity

I was not talking about segments here. I was just saying that the i10 is in no way inferior to the Figo. It doesn't matter if the i10 costs more than the Figo as long as it is a better car, and worth the money.

Arkin, Buddy I am no way saying i10 is inferior car, heck this the best car in its segment. And that is the reason, even pricey, selling consistently like hot cake.
But Its not fair to compare i10 with Swift, Ritz or others. i10 with small size, small tyres, doesn't stand in front of Swift, Ritz etc.
I feel Hyundai should have given Alloys and ACC at-least in top-end version, at this price.

@ Arkin: i find your signature strange buddy. you have listed 6 cars out of which 2 may go next month & 2 may come next month! so that leaves us with 2 cars!
Arkin is on car buying spree this festive season.[thumbsup]

I'm comparing the i10 with the Figo, not the Japs.
:offtopic:
About my signature :biggrin:
1. The office is replacing the Indigo with a better car.
2. The M800 is of no use to us. We might have to sell it before the car starts rotting.

3 new cars entering the household in the same period is damn fun & excitingyou see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom