Restoring My Kinetic Honda ZX 1995 Model

Thread Starter #1
Many of you may think that am crazy and yes I'm for my kinetic Honda scooter. It is my dad's vehicle and he loved it so much. Though he is not this world today but am very curious to keep his vehicle with me and get it restored again now. Yes am in love with it.....!!! I have given my kinetic Honda to one of the finest mechanic in November 2020 but due to his busy works he has just started restoring my vehicle two days back.

He has totally dismantled the vehicle and got shocked to see the chassis of the vehicle in very bad condition that if I had used it for few more days it would have broken in to two half. He needs new or second hand chassis in good condition for which am trying out tirelessly from my side as well as he is also trying. So guys am posting few pics of my vehicle and requesting you if you guys can get me the chassis of kinetic honda, it will be a very big favor to me as am really very crazy to get my vehicle restored.

Once the chassis is ready, I will head towards tinkering and painting works, completely get the engine and clutch ready and all other stuffs. I will keep you all posted on the progress. You can reach me for any query and very importantly to get me the chassis if you know any shop where they sell it.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of you may think that am crazy and yes I'm for my kinetic Honda scooter. It is my dad's vehicle and he loved it so much. Though he is not this world today but am very curious to keep his vehicle with me and get it restored again now. Yes am in love with it.....!!! I have given my kinetic Honda to one of the finest mechanic in November 2020 but due to his busy works he has just started restoring my vehicle two days back.

He has totally dismantled the vehicle and got shocked to see the chassis of the vehicle in very bad condition that if I had used it for few more days it would have broken in to two half. He needs new or second hand chassis in good condition for which am trying out tirelessly from my side as well as he is also trying. So guys am posting few pics of my vehicle and requesting you if you guys can get me the chassis of kinetic honda, it will be a very big favor to me as am really very crazy to get my vehicle restored.

Once the chassis is ready, I will head towards tinkering and painting works, completely get the engine and clutch ready and all other stuffs. I will keep you all posted on the progress. You can reach me for any query and very importantly to get me the chassis if you know any shop where they sell it.
go to scrap and find a better chassis i also replaced chassis on my kinetic honda zx y2k, dx, zx, zx zoom all have same chassis

Top Bottom