updates from my last post here-
*My car now got new tyres-mrf 155/80 r13 tubeless type
*While doing alignment they told me that some steering bush as well as tie rod ends need replacements....
*On checking this issue with my mechanic we came to know that Steering Drive Idle Arm bush was almost gone....and that was the main reason of that thud sound which i feel every time while turning or in potholes.finding bush kit for this in good condition at my place was impossible.I was not ready this time to park my car in garage for two three days for this steering bush kit.on my mechanic's advice we go for a different approach for this problem and with the help of lathe machine we finally installed brass made bush.
*Although mechanic was saying tie rod ends dont need replacement as of now bt bcz i got rane make tie rod ends already so we changed those too.
*Next task was to reduce noises and rattles as much as possible,silencer hanger rubbers were replaced as well as petrol tank fixing bracket was weld ,due to heat generated in welding process some paint from outside near petrol tank cap got damage
*I was not comfortable with manual lock - unlock of door locks each time.so for getting rid of this problem installed xenos rottweiler central lock kit.
*REAR DOOR CENTRAL LOCKING SETUP-
*FRONT DOOR CENTRAL LOCKING SETUP-
*Earlier when i purchased this car ac was in proper working condition,only ac/blower control switch needed replacement then bt when car reached home finally after 6-7 months of restoration process,blower as well as ac was not working.So finally one day i started to look for issue and came to know that a fuse was blown inside dashboard ,this fuse was not in fuse box ,that's why we were ignoring it till then.after replacing the fuse at least blower started working.Next task was to replace blower switch ,although this is a universal ac/blower controller switch that came in ambassadors ,contessa also and even now one can find it ,but i couldn't find it at my place so did some diy stuff ,bought a 50 rupees worth rotary 5point switch and did some soldering etc.and finally i have a working switch for blower.will try to find a complete switch assembly later once ac will be fixed.
thats it for now....some more small issues need attention ,so will do some more diys and will update.