Restoration of Bajaj CUB 1992

Thanks a lot everyone. Yes Sir most of the things are covered now.

Pending works -
Indicator wiring
Front suspension spring is too hard - may be wrong part installed.
foot brake stopper not fit yet
paint touch up needed before applying for FC.

FC cost quoted here along with fine is 4500/-
out of which half the amount is fine alone. Not keen on getting the FC done, as no plans of selling it.
Hi @SS80, I am Sreekant from Hyd. I have been gifted a bajaj cub recently by a friend of mine. I would wish to get the engine work done, as the paint and body is in very good condition. Could you please share the cost of the engine spares and wiring harness. Kindly pm me your contact number if possible for a quick chat on things.

Thread Starter #32
Hi
Congrats !
Well as of now, I have not done much engine work, hence no great info on engine spares as such.
Best to call this shop - Balaji Spares, Near Commercial Street, 080 25586678.

I got all my spares over there.

Thanks

Anand

Where can i get the repair manual of bajaj cub ... Or .any two stroke scooter repair manual would also do the job.I am using the engine to built a bike which i designed myself.Any help would be very thankfull.

Hello@Ss80. I have recently bought a bajaj chetak classic 1996 model for 3000 rupees as its green tax, insurance is paid its worth. The engine is quiet good but it does not start quickly it requirs 7 to 8 kicks. I want to restore it as it is little rusted and also want to change the paint to cream colour , and is it ok to remove the front nose type indicators i want it to look the front plain as in other chetak's and what was the restoration cost for u and what will be mine lumsum amount? Waiting for your response.
Thanking you

Attachments

Dropped the scooter for full body tinker and paintING at a garage. Lack of space and Night shifts are just not allowing me to do any major paint works. The garage is charging way too much money but he sounds genuine. Paid advance and dropped of all material to them. He was surprised to see all of these fit in my Estilo [lol]
What was the amount he charged for painting and tinkering.

Hi Anand, I have seen your Bajaj cub restoration. My in-law's cub got repaired. Need spare parts like tyre, rim etc, Please share me the info of the spare parts available shops. Thanks.

Top Bottom