NO DENTS

GLOSSY PAINTS

SEATS STILL COVERED WITH FACTORY POLYTHENES

SONY CD PLAYER

SPEAKERS

SECURITY SYSTEM

how much should i expect from this?

Thread Starter #3
i bought it for 385000 onroad delhi, service was done at 21 k and it is on for 5 year loan, its in 4th year.....so i think i have to pre-pay loan or it will continue as it is.

350Z

Core Team
In which city is your car registered? If Delhi, considering the condition which you have told, the car looks to be well maintained, and if service record is also available, You should expect at least Rs.2 Lakhs for same. Try selling it to a genuine individual which would increase the chances of fetching more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm you can quote 2.5Lakhs and settle for something between 2-2.25lakhs and yes try to sell it individually as it can fetch you more as it eliminates the dealer commission factor!

Before selling you will have to close the bank loan.

Thread Starter #6
yes the car is registered in delhi.

today i called Honda auto terrace evaluator and he told me the price of only 1.80 lacs[frustration] and i told him to leave there is no point of such low price.

before wagonr i sold my m800 for 1 lac rupees after driving for 50,000 km and it was 6 year old

since the behaviour of honda people didnt tempted me to move further discussions i am getting inclined towards the marui people as they are offering me 2.20 lac + if i but SX4 the i will get 50,000 cash discount [including 21k gift cheque+ free 3rd year warranty+mga worth rs 5000+15 k exchange bonus]

so the sx4 zxi costing 8.5 lac would actaully cost me only 8 lacs where as the base model of honda city is priced at 9.15 onroad offering me insurance free so like reduce arnd 25 k. so i think the sx4 is pretty good deal.[cheers]

The 0nly thing putting me off is that the sx4 is 4 cm wider and 7 cm longer than honda city.

the problem is that the entrance of our colony has a khamba in between.

i measured the passageway from both sides and it results to be around 200-205 cm.

since the car's width is 1735 mm i.e 173 cm, will the car will be able to pass easily.

this is the only problem i am facing which probably doenst exist

is the car width 173 all along the length of the car or its the maximum width?

please guide me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest you to stick with SX4 as you get good rate for Woagon R.

But Try to push your Wagon R to a Individual person & better go for ANHC. This is real fun to drive car.

And why not Vento ? Haven't you TDed it ?

And with respect to your passage confusion, post a picture of your entry here & its always better to take the test drive car to your home, park it & check :)

SX4 a good car with the A.S.S back-up of Maruti and cheap spares. Only con i see in this car is poor FE!

City- A very good car with ultra smooth engine , good performance and good FE. And the car is very spacious almost on par with the Civic in comfort , a tall guy like me managed to find a good seating position in both front and back! But the cons are 5k kms service interval and costlier Honda spares!

As Zinam suggested why not TD the Vento once.

Even i would suggest you to sell the car to an individual to fetch more returns.

And about the parking issue , explain the situation to your dealer! I am sure they will bring the car to your home right away to check it out!

SX4 is a nice car but somehow it looks dated to me.

City- Dhaya said it all.
A very good car with ultra smooth engine , good performance and good FE. And the car is very spacious almost on par with the Civic in comfort , a tall guy like me managed to find a good seating position in both front and back! But the cons are 5k kms service interval and costlier Honda spares!
I too would strongly suggest you to TD VW Vento and then go further with your deal.

so the sx4 zxi costing 8.5 lac would actaully cost me only 8 lacs where as the base model of honda city is priced at 9.15 onroad offering me insurance free so like reduce arnd 25 k. so i think the sx4 is pretty good deal.[cheers]
This was exactly the same reason, once upon a time why we had decided not to try spend more and go in for an ANHC, and had decided in favor of the SX4.

The 0nly thing putting me off is that the sx4 is 4 cm wider and 7 cm longer than honda city.

the problem is that the entrance of our colony has a khamba in between.

i measured the passageway from both sides and it results to be around 200-205 cm.

since the car's width is 1735 mm i.e 173 cm, will the car will be able to pass easily.

this is the only problem i am facing which probably doenst exist

is the car width 173 all along the length of the car or its the maximum width?

please guide me.
Take the SX4 for a TD, and you will know if you can handle that.

Top Bottom