Replacement For Tata Manza!

Why not consider used Innova, it's easy to maintain, reliable engine, powerful to pull 7 people with luggage, comfortable, the best part about Toyota is their engine life. You can run it for 3 or 4 lakhs km.

You will find many used Innova in the market.

Thread Starter #17
100% correct Sir, but economically, it's out of my budget. I can look at 2010 innovas but they already have run 2,00,000 lakh kilometers. And my bad experience with Manza, I would certainly won't look at second hand cars more older than 5-6 years or 1 lakh kilometers..
By the way, thanks for adding a valuable opinion to my list..

Thread Starter #19
Yea, you know what I am feeling now. I just bought a car WHOSE ODOMETER WAS TAMPERED!! Yea, it must've been tampered. I can't just believe a Manza to require an engine replacement at just 98k kilometers.. We must be careful while buying a car, especially when buying from used lots. Though, Innova could be the best bet for me as a used car. As I've driven many Innovas of friends ir relatives as old as 12 year old Innovas and they just drive like new.. Over that, it would be my second car as I wont be selling my Manza in coming few months.

Last edited:
I would suggest you a new car any day, especially in diesel avatar, TD Renault triber, it's a petrol and with ample space, you could fit a durable CNG kit in future, if your usage is high.
Just thinking out of the box.

Thread Starter #21
Very good suggestion Sir, I had a look at Triber but just postponed it because of my friend's awful experience with Renault regarding his Kwid 1.0 ..

Very good suggestion Sir, I had a look at Triber but just postponed it because of my friend's awful experience with Renault regarding his Kwid 1.0 ..
I have been following Renault Triber since it was announced and as per reviews (Motor Octane) it is not a kwid engine but an energy engine which Renault uses in its European model Clio. In the coming year we can expect the turbocharged version producing 90ps and 140Nm torque and AMT as well. So it will be a good package at around 8 lac on road price. That too with warranty that gives you peace of mind for 5 years.

Thread Starter #23
You are absolutely right, but you took it in the wrong way.. I meant that he had bad experience not with his Kwid, but with Renault A$$. Even without AMT, Triber is a good value for money car.

Yea, you know what I am feeling now. I just bought a car WHOSE ODOMETER WAS TAMPERED!! Yea, it must've been tampered. I can't just believe a Manza to require an engine replacement at just 98k kilometers.. We must be careful while buying a car, especially when buying from used lots. Though, Innova could be the best bet for me as a used car. As I've driven many Innovas of friends ir relatives as old as 12 year old Innovas and they just drive like new.. Over that, it would be my second car as I wont be selling my Manza in coming few months.
any updates?

Top Bottom