Renovating My Hindustan Ambassador

Ambassador mark3 customisation

Hi guys

A very good morning. I own a amby mark 3 (1978) which was passed onto me from my father. Have upgraded the engine to a matador 301. Works fine without oil leaks. Have also changed the gearbox to Isuzu 5 speed transmission. Works amazingly well. Have fitted bucket seats and music system. Have a craze for old steering wheels and alloys. Would be great if someone can help me with info on where to get em. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,
I am a new to TAI, and I was just going through the website for renovation Ides that are carried down by people. Your Title just just took my attention. Your patience and love for your car that too for a Ambi( which is already outdated for now and even perhaps rejected?)! I am just speechless for the Interior. Interior Decoration of Ambi like your's, I just can't believe it.

I salute you for your restoration.

Hello sir
I want to renovate Amby...

is these below mentioned things are possible or not?
If possible pls mention the make which can be alter

with rare blower(for duel AC) break system (ABS with EBD) LIGHTS (XENON OR projector should covering with our normal round glass parking light)

Hello sir
I want to renovate Amby...

is these below mentioned things are possible or not?
If possible pls mention the make which can be alter

with rare blower(for duel AC) break system (ABS with EBD) LIGHTS (XENON OR projector should covering with our normal round glass parking light)
Hi Supr,
I believe 2 point is not possible in Amby. It may require lot of sensors along with ECU. But am not sure.
From my point of view,dont try that. You want to invest a lot. Booster type power brakes are efficient in both ways.Kindly dont take me wrong.
In case if you saved a lot, then go ahead with the changes.

Ambassador 2005 Izuzu D2000

Hi Ambyson & Ambylovers,
I used to read allot of posts and discussions from both of you. Actually, i bought 2005 model amby D2000 car in June 2018.

Where can I remodel my ambassador car. Its 2005 model with no power brake and steering.
Can it be fitted with new engine, with power brake, power steering, power window, new modern seats, and give a complete make over. If anyone has idea where I can do it, preferably in around Guwahati, Kolkata, I would appreciate it.

Regards

Top Bottom