Renovating My Hindustan Ambassador

Thread Starter #93
Hi guys, finally my car got ready and went for a trail run to ooty. found some small issues and got rectified and brought back to Chennai and running in Chennai right now. but now we face some problem with the power steering as the power steering fluid is leaking somewhere and getting drained and making the steering bit hard.

and also a small hole was found the in the new radiator and also leaking
my bother is trying to rectify it.

attaching some pictures of ooty trail run

Attachments

Ambyson,
Its a good work really. But dont leave that Mechanic guy who took lot of money from you.. Post some interior images too.

wow your car is bright horse , after a lot of hardwork and stress gone through the renovation when we find problems like these really tests our patience.
enjoy the drive

Thread Starter #96
The power steering box assembly got replaced as the previous one was leaking profusely from the oil seal. Now seems to be ok and the steering is smooth.

Thread Starter #101
Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a long time. I saw my car for the first time after it got renovated, when i went to india last week. Not as expected and not upto the standard of workmanship i expected. But still i convinced my self by telling to my mind that the owner should be with the vehicle when carrying out such an extensive work on the vehicle to get atleast 90% result.

Was trying to upload the pictures, but could not do so as the file size is too big as the pics were taken with Nikon D3200. Will try to compress and upload.

Thread Starter #105
some more interior pictures

Attachments

Top Bottom