Renovating My Hindustan Ambassador

Thread Starter #106
adding some exterior pictures

Attachments

Good job and yummy pictures !!

One of the super chic ambys of our state ( or probably country).[clap]

Every inch of the car, both in and out shows your love for it.

Do write about the performance and your driving experiences after renovation.

Cheers[:)]

One of the best re storation jobs I ever seen, you have a great taste and motivation ,
Congrats you have achieved what you aimed for ,had a great time flowing through full thread .

Hi There Ambyson nice work done on the car it looks Fab!!! However i salute your patience you been very patient throughout the build with the people who have taken you for granted left right and center. i have gone through the entire thread and the Pics are cool. Love the way people taking care of thier rides . yesterday i had gone through the restoration of Amby by HKS2412 and today i went through your thread, both these threads make you fall back in love with the Old Legend.its like after reading this i thought why not own a amby its that passionate. I am New to this Community but am already in love with it. So Much to explore Thanks TAI for having me here on this Community its from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambyson, congratulations on your restoration. I liked the way you incorporated the LED lights into the front grill; did you by any chance explore the option of fixing a projector headlamps?

Hi ambyson,

I was going through the whole thread and must say your passion and dedication for your car deserves oodles of praise and admiration. If some others were in your place they would have dropped the project mid-way. You are a true blue amby lover, and proud to be in a forum with people like you around. [clap]

Anyone know which specific year/model of amby have this type of dashboard as in the below pic? It looks real classic.

The above pic is that of a OHV Mark 1 Ambassador from 1960s with Smiths-England meter set and Isuzu make gear system, as far I could understand from used car ads in OLX, Quikr etc. Am I right Amby experts?

bhvm

Honoured Member
This is one of the best ambys i;ve seen till date. It looks actually better than a brand new one!
I love the modern touch with LED drs as well. Do remove the names on glass If possible and it will look class!

Try going for Morimoto H1 projector HID retrofit as the stock lamps are usually dim and unsafe!

Hi ambyson,

I was going through the whole thread and must say your passion and dedication for your car deserves oodles of praise and admiration. If some others were in your place they would have dropped the project mid-way. You are a true blue amby lover, and proud to be in a forum with people like you around. [clap]

Anyone know which specific year/model of amby have this type of dashboard as in the below pic? It looks real classic.

This dasboard is 1964/1965 without clock,

renovate my Ambassador

Hi Guys,

I want to renovate my Ambassador like Power steering, Brake system and painting.

Kindly suggest me the good workshop in coimbatore or salem.

Rajkumarm,
Nice to see another member on Ambassador renovation. Are you planning to used power steering, Brakes or new ones.

Which engine you are using?
Quotation?
Any photo of your car?

Top Bottom