Renault Scala is Rebadged Nissan Sunny (Automatic Version Launched)

Re: Renault Scala is Rebadged Nissan Sunny - Debuts in 2012

Price seems not bad .how more are the asking compared to sunny and Vento ?

I think Renault has missed the opportunity here. The price is at par with products like vento (after recent correction) which is a much better car in all perspective except the rear leg room offered in Scala. Anyways... all the best!

After seeing the comparison above:
I would rather buy Sunny or buy Vento/Rapid.

Scala is just hung in middle. 65k for just leather seat covers. I wont give that.

I would rather buy Sunny

Scala is just hung in middle. 65k for just leather seat covers. I wont give that.
You forgot about the blackened front and logo [;)]

On second thought, Nissan logo looks more attractive than the boring Renault logo.

You forgot about the blackened front and logo

On second thought, Nissan logo looks more attractive than the boring Renault logo.
You'll definitely going to like upcoming SUV (Rebadged Renault Duster) more than Duster.

BTW... Logo of SKODA is better than all but no one would like to feel horrible experience of Skoda's ASS. [;)] May be very rare People like you will be able to spend 7 to 10 Lakhs to experience only "Feel Good of LOGO" & not the car or it's look.[lol]

I would rather buy Sunny or buy Vento/Rapid.

Exactly...for DL - Vento HL is better choice than Scala

For Petrol...Honda City is far better then it.

Renault once again failed to keep right aggressive pricing of it's product [:D]

Attachments

May be very rare People like you will be able to spend 7 to 10 Lakhs to experience only "Feel Good of LOGO" & not the car or it's look.[lol]
Oh dear, there is not much difference between a Nissan Sunny and Renault Scala (after all its only re badged) other than the black facia, logo (and may be leather seat covers for that model as dharmesh said).

So its not only me, anybody who incase decide to buy between these two has to select based on which logo they like.

Last edited:

So its not only me, anybody who incase decide to buy between these two has to select based on which logo they like.
Buy a Sunny & then from CB collection (Chor Bazaar), get Renault logo for Rs.60/piece. And whoa, you have saved 65k. [lol]

Top Bottom