Renault-Nissan Plant Tour (Chennai) For TAI-Gers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Re: Renault-Nissan Plant Tour (Chennai) For TAI-Gers: Confirm Your Participation

Any update here ?
I shared an update in Chennai Mega-Meet thread. Since members didn't want the tour to clash with mega-meet, we're checking with Nissan if slots are available in Feb so that the schedule from our end can be planned accordingly. I'm expecting to receive final details before next week.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Renault-Nissan Plant Tour (Chennai) For TAI-Gers: Confirm Your Participation

I shared an update in Chennai Mega-Meet thread. Since members didn't want the tour to clash with mega-meet, we're checking with Nissan if slots are available in Feb so that the schedule from our end can be planned accordingly. I'm expecting to receive final details before next week.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Waiting for the update bro. Hope most of the members are eagerly waiting to participate.

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team

Waiting for the update bro. Hope most of the members are eagerly waiting to participate.
Although I won't be a part of it, I'm just equally excited about this event. It's taking a while from Nissan's end. But rest assured; plant tour will happen soon enough.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Vibhor are the dates finalized when is the plant visit ?

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Folks, first of all apologies for this delay. Here’s what happened all this while:

• Renault-Nissan Plant visit was originally scheduled on the event of TAI Mega Meet (i.e. Jan-end).

• Since this timing turned out to be unfavorable for most, rescheduling took a toll on the entire plan due to unavailability of slots.
But promise is a promise. Plant tour is still happening and now at Hyundai’s facility which is spread over 535 acres at Sriperumbudur (Near Chennai).

Please visit the link for full details: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ndia-plant-tour-tai-gers-21-march-2015-a.html. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom