Moving this thread online with quick information on Dacia Lodgy Glace Edition:
- Announced in November 2011 by Dacia for participation in the Andros Trophy.
- Features rear mid-engine, four-wheel-drive layout and powered by a 3.0-litre V6 engine.
- Capable of producing enormous 355 brake horsepower and 359 Newton-meter of torque.
- Two models were raced by father and son Alain Prost and Nicolas Prost, and third by Evens Stievenart.
- The team eventually won the competition, with Alain Prost as the first placed driver, gaining four victories and six other podium finishes.
- The seven rounds took place in Val Thorens, Andorra, Alpe d'Huez, Isola 2000, Lans-en-Vercors, Saint-Dié-des-Vosges and Super Besse.
- It was first MPV model to win the competition. And second car from Dacia to compete in Andros Trophy, after the Duster (in 2010 and 2011 seasons).