Reliable Local Workshops / Garages in Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
does any one from hyderabad know where is disc skimming done in hyderabad?my cars disc need to be skimmed and i am unable to find any mechanic or workshop who does so ..some help would be greatly appreciated

zengetz

Suspended
Re: Hyderabad & Secunderabad Guys - Please Raise Your Hand!

Hi Suhail good to meet, where in Hyderabad do you reside ? I know of a good workshop here in Sainikpuri who might be able to help. I just spoke to him and he can help you out. He insisted that the disc be inspected if skimming is really required or not. If the disc has become completely smooth, he'll have it skimmed in the lathe machine for you. I asked him to give a ball park estimate and he said around 1000 bucks. May be a little more or less but you can give it a try.

Garage in Hyderabad

Suggest me a Garage in Hyderabad for
1) Regular services
2) Denting and Painting
3) AC Repair
4) Suspension work
5) Honesty
Thanks in advance....

Car Full Body Body Paint Need advice best place in Hyderabad

Hi, It's been long time i logged on TAI. I'm so busy these days & i have 2009 Chevrolet cruze i want to repaint full body because it has small scratches on body it doesn't have any dents or anything but only small scratches all over body. I want suggestions which is the best place in Hyderabad to repaint my car?? It would be great if anyone can help me.

Top Bottom