Redesigned Vehicles By DC Designs in India

350Z

Core Team
Tata Nano from Dilip Chhabria Design Studio

At an additional cost of Rs. 80,000, Tata Nano owners can possess ‘Hot Nano’ re-designed exclusively at DC Designs Private Limited owned by renowned car designer Dilip Chhabria. He has designed some of the costliest cars in the country and is now planning to lend his magic spell to world’s cheapest car to turn it into Cinderella.

Dilip Chhabria design studio will be redesigning 200 Nanos once the car is delivered to their respective owners from the showrooms. It has tied up with Carnation Auto India Limited owned by ex-MD of Maruti Suzuki, Jagdish Khattar. “We call it Hot Nano,” Chhabria told the press during a visit to Ahmedabad. “We will finalise a brand name for the redesigned vehicle,” he said. Although he refused to divulge the exact figures but he indicated that there is long list of customers who are waiting to have their Nanos redesigned. The first re-designed vehicle is expected to be launched in December 2009.

Dilip Chhabaria has already designed cars for various celebrities in India including Amitabh Bacchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Geet Sethi, Sanjay Dutt and more. He has designed more than 2000 cars in India including limousines and various luxury sports car models.

Source: CTI

Drive Safe!
350Z

But all these customisation can be done at cheaper prices if done locally right?? 80k for body kits is very high IMO!! i believe there are cheaper customisation mods which can be done!!!

Yes its possible!!

But you have to stay near them to get these looks!

And it takes lot of time & patience to get the output!

Now who wants to give their beloved cars to DC?
I would rather prefer to take it to an Autopsyche dealer

absolutely, nothing personal but i just hate DC's designs apart from very few, better spend with autopsyche and get something unique.Worth then DC.Hope Mr.Khattar does the right way.

I too find nano overdone.To me Autopsyche car exteriors far better than DCs. DC mods the interiors fantastically but his exterior mods are often too loud to look gud.

350Z

Core Team
An interesting article from IAB. DC Claims his Modified Innova to even rival with Phantom in terms of Luxury! :eek:

The terms Toyota Innova, Rolls Royce Phantom and 1st class jet liner can come together to form a sentence only if our local international designer DC wants them to.

DC’s Toyota Innov8 using a Toyota Innova as donor car, has attracted wide interest thanks to much needed support and publicity from Khattar’s Carnation Auto where it is sold. The pimped out version of the Innova serves you with a little more coziness than a Rolls Royce Phantom, a seat on the first class deck of an international airline combined together. You get to travel either to another country for business or the next street for a smoke (every time) in your uber-luxurious mobile for a one-time investment of about 8 lakh rupees (excluding donor car).

Hey they missed out the unbeatable “manual roll down window” feature from the list. Not fai

Drive Safe,
350Z

.No doubt DC is the best when it comes to the luxurious mods. What about the prices and Whats ACCENT LIGHTING?

Re: Snaps Of Exotic and Rare Cars in Delhi - NCR

Here are few pics from my visit to newly opened DC Showroom at Gurgaon.

One is a modified Fortuner

Second is the modified Reva. They call it the T2concept.

Attachments

Top Bottom