Redesigned Vehicles By DC Designs in India

Re: DC and Carnation To Sell Redesigned Cars in India

i actually like the Amby as a whole. even exterior is not too ugly this time.

they'll probably be targetting the product to fast furious types
i'd say body of mustang with swift diesel enginee in it

350Z

Core Team

Here is a DC’s ultra luxurious lounge designed for actor Ritesh Deshmukh.

DC-Ritesh-Deshmukh-Lounge-1.jpg

DC-Ritesh-Deshmukh-Lounge-2.jpg

DC-Ritesh-Deshmukh-Lounge-3.jpg

DC-Ritesh-Deshmukh-Lounge-4.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #67

deville_56

Honoured Member

Amby is cool. A good exterior mod from him after ages.

I can't take it anymore. Any moderator willing to accept a bribe to close this thread? I will also say 'PLEASE'.

DC Design eyeing partners for dealership in Gujarat

Leading automobile designer Dilip Chhabria's firm DC Design is scouting for partners to start dealerships here in Ahmedabad and Surat.

The Ahmedabad market already has some local players offering customisation on existing car models.However, the industry here is mostly unorganised, and the entry of an organised player is likely to spruce up demand.

'DC Lounge' , as the outlets are called offer services of transforming regular cars into premium designer vehicles according to the customer's requirements. The company already has a portfolio of 22 standard product offerings including the Toyota Innova, Mahindra XUV 500, Volvo coaches etc. These are value added versions of these already existing popular vehicles available in the market.

DC Lounges would sell these models to customers, apart from offering customisation services. "We have six dealerships operational across the country, and we are now looking at adding new dealerships in the next three months", Chhabria said. At present, DC Design operates dealerships in Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai.

It is looking at entering new cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Bangalore, Cochin, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Noida, apart from expanding in cities like Pune, Mumbai (South) and Navi Mumbai through the franchise route. Investment per outlet is estimated to be around Rs 2.5 crore.

Working on expanding its national footprint, the company is eying a 45 per cent growth during the current fiscal. Chhabria did not wish to give out revenue figures though.

The customised Innova is the company's largest selling model in terms of volume, while the Volvo coaches contribute the most in terms of value, Chhabria said. He added that large part of the business does not come from car customisation offerings, but from the sales of these standard value added models.

DC Design eying partners for dealership in Gujarat

This guy is just murdering, the originality of the cars with his so called funny designs. Yes, few of his designs I do like, But most of them are just over done. Voting No again.

I hope so next time I visit Gujarat (my native place), I don't get to see most of the DC modified cars. Even DC modified Bullock Cart. It will be called "DC BC". [lol]

BC = Bullock Cart.

350Z

Core Team

DC is soon coming up with another innovation – Customized Renault Duster. Tell how does it looks. Good or bad?

DC-Modified-Duster.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Enjoy a few more shots of the DC customized Renault Duster.

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-1.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-2.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-3.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-4.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-5.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-6.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-7.jpg

DC-Modified-Renault-Duster-8.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom