Red Hot Alto Spice

350Z

Core Team
Finally the problem seems to have been solved. Milege has improved. Today I checked the milege and got 15.3 Kmpl. Let's see if it improves further. Thanks a lot guys, specially Vibhor for the assistance. Maruti A.S.S. sucks big time.
Congratulations Peter and Hey thanks for what? :smile: We wish that you spend many trouble free miles with your alto.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #110
I just got back a few days ago. Will update the milege soon. Hope the problem is solved. But in any case I still want to sell and buy something better.

welcome back peter! post update on your alto and i think you'll be now satisfied only by purchasing some fiat! [glasses]

Thread Starter #114
Just got the first puncture last week. I didn't realise and drove the car and damage the tube. Instead of replacing the tube (Rs.350), I just removed all five tubes and converted the tyres to tubeless. Cost of the coversion (tubeless valves @ Rs.50 each) Rs.250. Also did the wheel balancing and tyre rotation. Additionally, I have to fix the hole in the tyre using the tubeless tyre puncture kit. Total cost for all jobs was Rs.550/-. I wont be using the Alto in a short while from now as I'm upgrading to an i10. The Alto will now be kept at mom's place so she can use it (driver driven) whenever she needs. Junked the idea of selling as the resale is pathetic.

Thread Starter #120
This must be an outcome of city driving. Looks decent.
Actually 40:60 City:Highway driving with 100% AC. Seems decent enough for. Actually this was the first proper calculation after the tappet setting by Lubricare (MASS). No way, the main Dealer CIL had any idea about tappet setting.

Top Bottom