Reason Behind Your TAI Handle?

Hmm, I think I landed bit late here, but I also think there is a mistery around my handle name on TAI as mentioned by Dharmesh as it looks different, but for me it looks unique. I easily get this to register on any forum, now the meaning of it.

Gurrala is just my surname[clap], So here in AP all are proud to be called with their surname means a family tree, like Gurrala's family. The word is of Telugu and its meaning is Horses in english. There are quite famous families in AP films side like Nandamuri family of NTR, Akkineni family of actor A.Nageshwar rao and A.Nagarjuna, Daggubati family of D.Ramanayudu and hero D.venkatesh. Hope I made a clear explanation by now[:)]

The selection of Avatar as I love Rover, but the Avatar may change any time depends on our like on something else.

Sorry I forget one more thing Gurrala74, 74 is 1974 my year of birth !!

What does your forum handle mean?

What does your forum handle mean?

After having come across some interesting TAI forum handles, I am curious to know what made you choose yours ?
Do you have any story to share?

The unique part in my handle is something very close to my heart. It helps me connect myself to the past, something that brings along those amazing memories of my childhood in Kerala, undoubtedly the best period so far in my life.

It is certain that most of you will have cooler stories to share. So do post them up here.[:)]

Here comes about my nick :)

I started using this way back in 1999 onwards when i started chatting with mIRC. added '.online' for few when they wanted 6 letters for username. This was the nick used when i was most popular in torrent forums from 2004-06. People still remember by my nick. Unknown identity.

There is nothing special in the nick. It sounds cute (mainly for people in Kerala). appus or appoos. We normally give these nick name to kids. ammu for girl and appu(s) for boy. She (wife) calls me appus and I call her ammu ! [embarass]

hahahahaha nice one Appus, I call my daughter "ammu" and my son "kittu". I think "appu" was that small elephants name during delhi asian games

nice thread :tongue:.
As others, my nickname is Jihu. Now, the reason behind selecting Jihu123.
When my first email-ID was being created. I tried to make Jihu but unfortunately that was taken up by someone else, so opted jihu123. After that, my 2nd email also ended up being jihu123. And now, I register on lots of forums on different categories & I thought I myself might get confused if I use different usernames. So sticked onto Jihu123.
I actually fancy for something which looked cool & draws some attention like Logical Idiot (well, that's my phone's name), Car Seducer etc. Might seem lame! :tongue:

Shrid? First five letters in my name and hence my first username since I first connected to the internet (Some websites have it as Shridh). Might change to a cooler sounding handle later (Now I'm a teen!!!) but now I can't change it on TAI at least :/

My name starts with "R" and surname starts with "K". In my office everyone calls me "Rk" and my car is Grand i10, hence after thinking a bit i registered on this site as "GrandRk"

Top Bottom