Reason Behind Your TAI Handle?

My user name comes from my love towards Toyota FJ Cruiser. Google it!!

There are hell lot of videos posted on Youtube demonstrating the capacity of my dream vehicle.

There are reasons why I mis-spelled it to make my user name!

Why and How do you choose the display name on TAI??

Well, this thread is to bring all of us much closer. I have seen across the TAI that various members have some unique name.

For eg.
  1. Iron Rock
  2. Right_now
  3. Gurrala
  4. Tornado
  5. Superbad

While those names are used as their identification, we don't know what was the thinking process when they selected the name while registering on TAI.

So, here I request all TAIans to come forward and try to explain the logic behind selection of the name on TAI. (No compulsion on disclosing your original name).

We will follow the format mentioned below:

Display Name : dharmesh
Reason : My original name is dharmesh, there was as such no thinking process behind why I selected this name, as the day I registered on TAI was the day I took delivery of my PUNTO. SO was in hurry. But when I was college, I used to register on forums with names like SkulkinDevil, Devil Disguised. [evil] and there was no logic behind this either. [lol]

Last edited:
Re: Why and How do you choose the display name on TAI??

nice thread and good idea .

Well my handle/username - raja

I selected "raja" as my username because its my nick name ,,my parents , childhood friends and people in the area were I was brought up call me "raja" even now .
Never came in my mind that I must use some creative name so it was just raja.

My username is Kannan. it is my pet name. that's why i chose it. sometimes i don't get it (some other Kannans usually beat me to it) but to my surprise i got the id i wished for.

My handle gets very generic sometimes and says nothing about me either.

How did I choose it?
It was just another day while coming to office I was listening to this band called 'Korn' . So all the time in office, this song by them called "Right Now" was in my mind. I was surfing the net generally for stuff related to polo and landed up on TAI. So, I thought lets join this forum, and all I could think was "Rightnow" as a username.

Last edited:

I was really confused between 'T-Bag' and 'Scofield' (my favorite character's from Prison break) So whom to choose! very tough task:stupid:. At the same time i had booked Honda Jazz Select and later decided to use username as a 'JazzSelect'. But my current ride is Punto MJD [;)].

My favorite car till date is "SS80" hence I chose that as my username, luckily no one else had taken it when i joined TAI.

Display name :superbad

reason did not want my name to be a handle name.
Did not want all happy singh type name.
So was thinking something super and bad , then thought wth superbad [lol]
and the avatar helps in putting my point across much better.
The avatar is a popular internet meme for the term "bit*h please".
So anybody reading my posts will automatically find me doing the assertion on the posts too [lol]

Top Bottom