Rear Wiper & Washer in My Maruti Alto

Thread Starter #136
Diodes not must and not at all required, but got the habit of adding them to make sure nothing goes wrong

Didn't get the point.

The original idea was to get everything automated without adding any extra switch.

One fine day, Rakesh driving in rain with front wiper running and sudddenly he want to reverse, puts the reverse gear, tada the rear wiper working automatically [lol] This was his idea

This was a rough 2 minute schematic without any second thoughts, open for finessing.
wiper.jpg

this is what I meant!

Simply remove the switch from the diagram.Thats all!. But what if his rear glass is full of dust and some leaves are stuck to the wiper blade. How he will turn it off before it makes any hard streaks?.
Simple, switch of front wiper![:)]

Thread Starter #138
is there any risk involved by doing this?. I am planing to put a 15 amp additional fuse before the mail relay. Not took connection after a fuse. but it was from the company wiring. I didnt included any additional fuse.

deville_56

Honoured Member
is there any risk involved by doing this?. I am planing to put a 15 amp additional fuse before the mail relay. Not took connection after a fuse. but it was from the company wiring. I didnt included any additional fuse.
Oh forgot about the 5 pin relay on the way [frustration]. No issue connecting to front wiper. Only extra load will be relay coil. Rear wiper is independent anyway. Sorry for confusing.

Thread Starter #140
Everything is done, Rear wiper project was done with reverse auto on feature (If frond wiper is on). Please check the wiper diagram attached :) thanks a ton to devillle and Varun[clap]

wiper.jpg

from wiper, washer combination switch (covered by TAI photo water mark)

Last edited:
i planing to add rear wiper for Ritz but the prblm is the rear wiper can be fitted only in the glass drilling.

I don't know what to do this case.

Can you guide me in this query as you have fitted the rear wiper in you car but it was in rear metal door drill.

The motor cost 2249 and wiring all done to rear door waiting for you light on this.

Thread Starter #143
i planing to add rear wiper for Ritz but the prblm is the rear wiper can be fitted only in the glass drilling.

I don't know what to do this case.

Can you guide me in this query as you have fitted the rear wiper in you car but it was in rear metal door drill.

The motor cost 2249 and wiring all done to rear door waiting for you light on this.
Please don't drill glass (it will break) or fix it in door. I think you could order a zxi rear glass and fix the wiper on that. Added advantage you are going to get the defogger. Please share the pics of wiper arm and motor which you brought then I can photoshop how it looks on the door rather than the glass :)

Please don't drill glass (it will break) or fix it in door. I think you could order a zxi rear glass and fix the wiper on that. Added advantage you are going to get the defogger. Please share the pics of wiper arm and motor which you brought then I can photoshop how it looks on the door rather than the glass :)
Without drill it can't be fixed my friend that why i'm thinking what shall do for this case.

Is there any possibility to drill the glass or other option.[confused]

If you see the swift and ritz both has the rear wiper in glass only.[surprise]

Top Bottom