Rear Wiper & Washer in My Maruti Alto

Hi,

I own a Alto LXI, could some one help with the part no's for fitting rear wiper? I have seen the parts and price at start of this thread. The part # would help much better. I would like to have the Wagon R VXI wiper.

Anyone from Chennai had sourced the parts?
fuses/relays needed? Also from where can I get the Hella relay?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I own a Alto LXI, could some one help with the part no's for fitting rear wiper? I have seen the parts and price at start of this thread. The part # would help much better. I would like to have the Wagon R VXI wiper.

Anyone from Chennai had sourced the parts?
fuses/relays needed? Also from where can I get the Hella relay?

Thanks in advance
I think you should n't have any problem with getting an maruti wiper from any maruti service center. Only manufacturer has counter sales of parts is Maruti, to my knowledge.

Thread Starter #93
I need a relay to make my rear wiper working intermittent. Please advice. Varun can you please help me again[:)]

Hi Rakesh, as we discussed earlier we can source Waggy's rear wiper relay. Or we can try using the same relay which is used for front wipers. But wiring would we very tough.

Hai friends shall i input my point of view as i know something related to the rear wiper connection as read the swift car full workshop manual. related to wiring.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #99
There is only two wires on the wiper motor, one is blue and other one is green. Earth taking from the body itself. The blue wire which is meant for the parking (default position) is not connected. Help me to find out a relay to connect that wire.

Also there is tuck tuck sound coming, while the wiper blade hitting both ends. I think it is because of the wiper arm weight or the spring over tension. I am using Omni's frond wiper arm. Please suggest an idea to get rid of this annoying sound.

Thread Starter #101
Tried disconnecting positive and connecting the third wire to positive supply? It should be the parking position connection. If it's working, then check the unconnected terminals in wiper switch for positive out when not used and connect to it.
Yes Devil I tried connecting the other wire (Blue), and the motor works once and it stops. I too think it should be for the park position but I didn't find any connection from the switch. I am confused[frustration]

deville_56

Honoured Member
Yes Devil I tried connecting the other wire (Blue), and the motor works once and it stops. I too think it should be for the park position but I didn't find any connection from the switch. I am confused[frustration]
Check any of the connections in the switch is positive in off position, else fix a 5 pin relay such that it is on when wiper is on and current is routed via it when wiper switch is off.

Thread Starter #103
Check any of the connections in the switch is positive in off position, else fix a 5 pin relay such that it is on when wiper is on and current is routed via it when wiper switch is off.
Where would I get that relay? is there any part no? please share

Last edited:

deville_56

Honoured Member
There is 5 pin version of normal 4 pin horn relay. There will be an additional pin 87a in middle. Supply fed through pin 30 will be routed via pin 87a when relay is OFF.

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I had mentioned the same in post #73 but I did not get time to source 5 pin relay. Where can I get this relay near Indiranagar in Bangalore.

Regards.

Top Bottom