Rear Wiper & Washer in My Maruti Alto

deville_56

Honoured Member
I am also in hunt for a product like this., My wiper doesn't park default position automatically, waiting to get the wiring diagram from varun :)
Tried disconnecting positive and connecting the third wire to positive supply? It should be the parking position connection. If it's working, then check the unconnected terminals in wiper switch for positive out when not used and connect to it.

Last edited:
Guys I want to fit for my zen too, is it possible?

No., In my car Hazard light switch on the steering column., mine is 2007 model
Is it possible for zen . Did you use original wiring harness or you made it? I am new to this please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

deville_56

Honoured Member
Guys I want to fit for my zen too, is it possible?

Is it possible for zen . Did you use original wiring harness or you made it? I am new to this please help.
Old Zen VX used to come with rear wash and wipe. You can get its parts, I believe.

No routed pipe via scuff pads. not cut any wires just slice and took connection
Ok so the water pipeline is from down only the wiring is from top
And I hav half oreginal wiring of the rear wiper should I get buy aftermarket wires and conect tgem to the half wires wich is oreginal?

I will be fitting a rear wiper on my Celerio VXi in a few months. Luckily the ZXi has a wiper and I just need to order the required parts. The MASS has agreed to do the job for me.

Thread Starter #89
I will be fitting a rear wiper on my Celerio VXi in a few months. Luckily the ZXi has a wiper and I just need to order the required parts. The MASS has agreed to do the job for me.
Wow you got a celerio., Congrats., eagerly waiting to see the project

Top Bottom