Rear Fog Lamps Ford Fiesta Classic

Thread Starter #4
No buddy we don't have it in Fiesta Classic !!
Hi Guys
I just checked the Ford Website and i think we have the rear fog lamps built in the lamp cluster

SAFETY & SECURITY

* Collapsible steering column
* Central locking
* Dual rear fog lamps (inbuilt in lamp cluster)

Any Idea?

350Z

Core Team
Vishal, Ford Fiesta Classic comes equipped with rear fog lamps (Built-in with taillamps). Switch on the headlamps using rotary knob on dashboard. Pull it once and it will activate front foglamps and pull it twice to activate rear foglamps. This is where the rear fog lamps are located. Hope it helps.

Ford Fiesta Rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Yes fiesta does have an auto lock function.
Hi Aviral
I think there is some confusion on the auto lock function. What we are looking for is say you start the car and your car is moving at a speed of 20 KM/H so do the doors lock themselves automatically as happens in Figo?

We are not talking about the feature say you unlock the car and you dont open up the doors and it gets locked automatically.

Thanks

Vishal, Ford Fiesta Classic comes equipped with rear fog lamps (Built-in with taillamps). Switch on the headlamps using rotary knob on dashboard. Pull it once and it will activate front foglamps and pull it twice to activate rear foglamps. This is where the rear fog lamps are located. Hope it helps.

View attachment 42188

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi, 350Z sorry for replying for your way old post i got a problem to I took a new Ford Classic 1.4 CLXI Yesterday :)
Today i noticed that the rear fog lamps are inbuilt in the lamp Cluster but as the turn the headlight nob and pulling one time activates the front fog lamps.But its not coming for the second time pull as to Switch on the rear fog lamps :( i checked on ford india website and went to the varient that i have and saw there was written Rear fog lamps(inbuilt in lamp cluster) But im not able to pull the nob the second time to Switch on the rear fog lamps :(( Its on all the varients but mynes :'(

Top Bottom