Real Beasts on Road - A Discussion

Allow me to add my favorite beasts. These physical brutes which can scare the living hell out of a weakling. My list goes like this-

1.The legendary, all-conquering Hummer. Which other car can really match it on the "fear" quotient? And note, I said "car", not a really big armored matchbox (which the Knight XV honestly is and in general terms can't really be considered a "car").

Attachments

Allow me to add my favorite beasts. These physical brutes which can scare the living hell out of a weakling. My list goes like this-

1.The legendary, all-conquering Hummer. Which other car can really match it on the "fear" quotient? And note, I said "car", not a really big armored matchbox (which the Knight XV honestly is and in general terms can't really be considered a "car").
Yes undoubtedly. If I was ever face to face with it, I'd faint!
What devilish looks![evil]

Here's a little something something for you!
20072010221.jpg

Thread Starter #37
Re: Real Beasts on Road!!! A discussion.

Just wanted to add this in beast collections.
I kinda like this.

Attachments

Meet Marauder, Its the world's most unstoppable car ever. It is an armoured and mine-protected vehicle that is produced by the Paramount Group in South Africa. It was launched in 2007 and can carry a crew of ten, including the driver. It was featured in June 2011 on the Top Gear Show. Top Gear presenter, Richard Hammond took it for a hell of a test drive. See the video[evil]

And Hummer does what? The Marauder can have two of them for an appetizer.

‪Paramount Marauder on BBC's Top Gear‬‏ - YouTube

Attachments

That is one true beast! The sight on the bridge is straight out of movies[:)]

Meet Marauder, Its the world's most unstoppable car ever. It is an armoured and mine-protected vehicle that is produced by the Paramount Group in South Africa. It was launched in 2007 and can carry a crew of ten, including the driver. It was featured in June 2011 on the Top Gear Show. Top Gear presenter, Richard Hammond took it for a hell of a test drive.
And Hummer does what? The Marauder can have two of them for an appetizer.
thanx for that
but it does not qualify much for title "Real Beasts on Road!!! A discussion." it is more or less for military or armed forced or may be good for a horrible gangster.

i was just about to post the Marauder. It is indeed the most vicious of the beasts! Its a road going vehicle. Costs 650,000 pounds.

another beast which isnt a SUV i think is this: The Lamborghini Aventador.

thanx for that
but it does not qualify much for title "Real Beasts on Road!!! A discussion." it is more or less for military or armed forced or may be good for a horrible gangster.
Well the Hummer was also meant for the army like you said and then civilians started buying them. Same was the story with WILLYS as well. They all come from the army.

And for me that is the most meanest thing with wheels, sort of a T-rex on wheels. I would run:eek: for my life if I saw that thing coming towards me from the distance.

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended

Mahindra Thar.

Real Beasts on Off Road!!!

The image is actually 1024X768, so you can download it make it your wallpaper if you so wish.

Attachments

Top Bottom