Range Rover Evoque Spied Testing in Pune

I doubt this car will be a success in India.

I agree it looks stunning with that low roofline & all but in India, people associate size, girth & presence with their status & image.

Moreover, from the pics, it seems interior space will be at a premium. I understand LR may not be looking at high volumes with this one, so lets see...

[clap] wow evoque finally coming in india..amazing news!! but does LR want to risk by launching 2 door model??

agree it looks stunning with that low roofline & all but in India, people associate size, girth & presence with their status & image.
well buddy when tiny X1 can sell like hot cakes then why not evoque??

What I heard(CnB) is it will cost around 40lakhs.So not a competitor to the X1.
CnB also told(i think) that space is not at a premium due to sloping roof line.Correct me if I a wrong.
I think for 40lakhs its X5 and Q5 that competes with it.I think land rovers are excellent off roaders and I think to me it loks better than Q5 and X5.

The Evoque is going towards ARAI. See the 1st pic carefully. ARAI sign-board can be seen. This is the road going towards ARAI in Pune.[glasses]

What I heard(CnB) is it will cost around 40lakhs.So not a competitor to the X1.
CnB also told(i think) that space is not at a premium due to sloping roof line.Correct me if I a wrong.
I think for 40lakhs its X5 and Q5 that competes with it.I think land rovers are excellent off roaders and I think to me it loks better than Q5 and X5.
well if that happens..evoque will conflict with freelander pricing!

it sure looks yummy, and its sure to turn a few heads with its aggressive road presence!
I am sure LR is sharpening its swords against its competition slowly and steadily!

AMG

Suspended
I doubt whether this car will sell.

I dont see many customers going in for this over the Freelander2.

In India, SUV is primarily associated with space and macho-ness, either of which the car has none.

Top Bottom