Range Rover Evoque Spied Testing in Pune

Wow, this is a good looking SUV. The 2 door version should be an option, but I am sure they will release 4/5 door version for India. We need more car per car. [lol]

350Z

Core Team
Update! Range Rover Evoque is Launching Today.

EDIT: Now launched at a competitive price of Rs.44.75 Lakhs (Ex.Showroom, Mumbai).

Range-Rover-Evoque-Mumbai-launch.jpg
Picture: IndianAutosBlog

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Evoque comes with Diesel as well as Petrol engines, along with the body style option of 3 door and 5 door.

That is too funny. You just made my day.
How much would you pay for it? It may not be a very cut throat pricing of course. But considering the design, features and other aspects, I am sold for it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

What a car!Pretty nice pricing considering the looks and i feel in real world it would be as big as say BMW X5.Not sure though,correct me if I am wrong.
The looks so good and it feels it will eat others o the road!I liked it interior.I think being a Land Rover it has some good off roading capability.After looking at this i was thinking about other Land Rovers.What do you say?

What a car!Pretty nice pricing considering the looks and i feel in real world it would be as big as say BMW X5.Not sure though,correct me if I am wrong.
The looks so good and it feels it will eat others o the road!I liked it interior.I think being a Land Rover it has some good off roading capability.After looking at this i was thinking about other Land Rovers.What do you say?
Size of a X5.....[lol]

its size is of X1 if not smaller. Here are pictures I took myself

Attachments

Got the opportunity to see one on the road today here in Bangalore,it was in silver ,those lights are really stunning,i feel it would look better in black,red or white
silver some how does not seem to bring out the look of this car.

Got the opportunity to see one on the road today here in Bangalore,it was in silver ,those lights are really stunning,i feel it would look better in black,red or white
silver some how does not seem to bring out the look of this car.
So the car has already started to sell?I thought the customers may have to wait a long time as there is a full 12 months waiting period in some European countries.

So the car has already started to sell?I thought the customers may have to wait a long time as there is a full 12 months waiting period in some European countries.
Guessing some would pay a premium to get there hands on something that looks like that,it was a registered car & not on temp,so i guess its already been bought

Top Bottom