Ramkumar, Bengaluru

Thread Starter #1
Dear Automotive India Team,

My name is Ramkumar. I am from Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. I work as software engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Currently in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

My hobbies include photography (use to travel with camera and tripod always), write poems (in my mother tongue - Tamil) and love reading history and to some extent interested in politics.

My first car was Toyota Corolla when I was in USA that time. Then I owned a two door Honda Civic LX Coupe. I owned Yamaha R15 in India as soon as they launched. In fact second in Tirunelveli and first in my town.

I have a Hyundai Accent Executive model with me and my two wheeler in Honda Activa. I love weekend trips around Bengaluru.

Drive Safe!

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Ramkumar. That's some really nice hobbies you have got. Would love to know more about your experiences in USA and the ones with those exciting cars. Have a pleasant stay on board and in case of any assistance, please feel free to contact. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks 350Z. Nice to be in a warm and welcoming community. I love to share my driving experiences in USA and India. All I'm going to do now is finding the right place in the forum to share my bit of experience.

Drive Safe!

Welcome to TAI , Ramkumar.

You look like Imran Hashmi.

Yes looking forward to more of US from your side.

And good to know you write poems, but to me tamil looks as Jilebi's (Jokes apart).

Recently i had been to Tiruchendur via Tuticorn, near Thirunelveli,On the way to Kanyakumari.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
@cooldhaya, I will post my photographs soon..
@mukeshys, now I'm going to show this to my wife. :)
How was your trip to Kanyakumari? I'm planning one on February.

Drife Safe

Welcome to TAI Ramkumar[:)]. And like Mukesh said, You sure look a lot like Hashmi, If you dress like him and wear a pair of shades you will easily pass off for him.

Hi Ram,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a poet onboard. Can we have some auto compositions too? Please feel free to contact in case you require any assistance.

Regards,
Akash

@cooldhaya, I will post my photographs soon..
@mukeshys, now I'm going to show this to my wife. :)
How was your trip to Kanyakumari? I'm planning one on February.

Drife Safe
Hi Ram , the trip went very well.

I was amazed by the beauty of Kanyakumari, Esp the Vivekananda Rock Memorial, the blue sea and beautiful sea all around.

Didn't like to leave that place.

Here is more of my Tlog :http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...durai-rameshwaram-kanyakumari.html#post124049

Top Bottom