Quick Unofficial Hyderabad TAI Members' Meet (12-10-13)

Thread Starter #17
Yes, you missed an awesome show and a nice meet Viky !! but don't worry we will have a big Hyderabad meet very soon[:)]

Happy to hear that HYD meet happened finally[clap], that too with our TAI celebrity Raja[clap]

sure you Guys had a wonderful time[:)]

Last time I missed Raja show when he came to Chennai, Hope to see his show next time at Chennai:)

Thread Starter #20
Hey friends,

One more quick meet at Hyderabad with our member Raja yesterday night during Sunidhi's concert "Idea rocks India" at HITEX, Hyderabad.

It was a short notice from Raja that there is a show in Hyderabad on 16th, then I spoke to Rajiv,Vickyjoshi,Zengetz about this. Rajiv was not in town was on his way back to Hyderabad after a kashmir family trip, so could not make it. Viky and my self met Raja at his hotel(Novotel) and proceed to the venue. Raja made us to sit in VIP pass area for the wonderful show again. It was really awesome from Raja like always and superb show by Sunidhi. We enjoyed it for a hour and then Viky had to leave, so we met Raja at backstage and chit chatted for a while and Viky left the place. I was waiting for Zengetz as he was suppose to join after the show for a dinner, but suddenly there was a meeting call for Raja after the show from their team, so the dinner plan was not possible. Then I left the venue around 9.30pm bidding bye to Raja and informed about this to Zengetz.

It was a nice gesture from Raja as usual !! before the show when we met Raja in his hotel, we have experienced his "surface 2 tab" Oh man it was really excellent, we played with it for a while and was superb fluidic screen and features were mind blowing.

Since it was a short notice from Raja and also there was a doubt on dinner meet from the beginning so I have not shared this meet information prior to the show.

Last edited:
Great RK sir. It will be always pleasure to meet you or raja. Last time when Raja was there in chennai I could n't make it. Hope next time Raja comes to chennai I will meet him.

Top Bottom