Query Regarding Honda Brio

Booked at SMT - Red for OTR : 5.28 (includes zero Dep Insurance), Getting following items as part of package:
1. Reverse Parking Sensor
2. Bumper Protector
3. Mud Flaps
4. Teflon Polish
5. Side Protector
6. Car Cover
7. Rubber Mat

Delivery on 14th Nov

Booked at SMT - Red for OTR : 5.28 (includes zero Dep Insurance), Getting following items as part of package:
2. Bumper Protector
3. Mud Flaps
4. Teflon Polish
5. Side Protector
6. Car Cover
7. Rubber Mat

Delivery on 14th Nov
Are you getting all these accessories free?

Do dealer has red colour in stock?
Yes in Bangalore but very few left as of now. Other thing i learned that they are not getting SMT(o) and VMT versions. Also it seems Honda is manufacturing 2013 models now and in Dec or early Jan you will start getting 2013 models

Yes in Bangalore but very few left as of now. Other thing i learned that they are not getting SMT(o) and VMT versions. Also it seems Honda is manufacturing 2013 models now and in Dec or early Jan you will start getting 2013 models
I booked on 18th oct red smt(o). dealer is not getting red colour from honda.
year end might be the reason.

2. Bumper Protector
3. Mud Flaps
4. Teflon Polish
5. Side Protector
6. Car Cover
7. Rubber Mat

Delivery on 14th Nov
can you post the break up of the price coz the tax structure in b'lore is more. they generally give a discount of INR 10K on S which seems they have not deducted but adjusted in the accessories. The breakup of the price will make things more clear.

also i would suggest you barter teflon coating for a gear lock since teflon is a waste.

everything else seems ok.

Last edited:
In Chennai, i m getting the SMT (white color) for OTR 5.26L(old) 5.36L (new model) with offer of insurance exemption 19K+5000 cash offer+5000 corporate offer and assured me some more discounts & accessories if i finalise the booking(ie. actual price would be 4.96L. S(O)MT for 5.58L (but no stock)

can you post the break up of the price coz the tax structure in b'lore is more. they generally give a discount of INR 10K on S which seems they have not deducted but adjusted in the accessories. The breakup of the price will make things more clear.

also i would suggest you barter teflon coating for a gear lock since teflon is a waste.

I m getting SMT for 4.96L after dicount of Insurance (19k)+5000 cash offer+5000 corporate discount + some goodies.

But i m in dilemma whether to go for Brio or Swift(VXi). can anybody help.[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
In Chennai, i m getting the SMT (white color) for OTR 5.26L(old) 5.36L (new model) with offer of insurance exemption 19K+5000 cash offer+5000 corporate offer and assured me some more discounts & accessories if i finalise the booking(ie. actual price would be 4.96L. S(O)MT for 5.58L (but no stock)

I m getting SMT for 4.96L after dicount of Insurance (19k)+5000 cash offer+5000 corporate discount + some goodies.

But i m in dilemma whether to go for Brio or Swift(VXi). can anybody help.[confused]
am assuming you already have taken a test drive. Both cars have a proven track record and you would not go wrong with any of them.

But, if you want a futuristik car and your priorities are design, peppiness, comfort and styling, Brio is the one to go for.

Honda makes you feel like a king both pre purchase and post purchase wise. I cannot say the same about Maruti. When you buy their car, they act as if they are doing a favor to you by selling it.

go through this forum Ownership Reviews and you will see many happy Brio owners and most of the points are covered and will be more than happy to assist you.

Test drive both the cars back to back at same time.

You wont find any blind spots in brio.
Brio front seat space is far better than swift.
USP of brio is its steering,you will love the way it handles.

Swift gear shifts are little better than brio.
Swift has little more luggage space compare to brio.

Hi All

I am also planning to go for red Brio SMT and planning to book it in a couple of days. The Deal I'm getting in Bangalore is (actual On-Road is 5.52L):

5.24L + Extended Warranty + Seat Covers + Side Door & Bumper Protector + Floor Mats + Teflon Polish

Thats the best i could get out of the 3 dealers in Bangalore. How would you rate the deal?

Patil: What's the finance option you've gone for? What's the ROI offered to you? Are you going with a bank recommended by Honda dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

I am also planning to go for red Brio SMT and planning to book it in a couple of days. The Deal I'm getting in Bangalore is (actual On-Road is 5.52L):

5.24L + Extended Warranty + Seat Covers + Side Door & Bumper Protector + Floor Mats + Teflon Polish

Thats the best i could get out of the 3 dealers in Bangalore. How would you rate the deal?

Patil: What's the finance option you've gone for? What's the ROI offered to you? Are you going with a bank recommended by Honda dealer?

Thanks in advance.
I have not taken finance, so don't know about this aspect. I feel deal is same as mine as I am getting RPS instead of seat covers. Have you checked for RPS as in my case all 3 dealers were giving this option without asking ?

Bangalore Price for SMT (from Magnum Honda Website):

Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 453,978.00
Insurance Rs. 12,740.00
Lifetime Road Tax Rs. 65,509.00
Incidental Expenses Rs. 6,500.00
On Road Price Rs. 541,727.00
Extended Warranty Rs. 10,250.00
Grand Total Rs. 551,977.00

I took extended warranty as well as Zero Depression Insurance (3K more) and it came to 5.28

I have not taken finance, so don't know about this aspect. I feel deal is same as mine as I am getting RPS instead of seat covers. Have you checked for RPS as in my case all 3 dealers were giving this option without asking ?
Thanks man. Your thread helped me a lot to add a bit more juice to the existing deal. I finally booked the red SMT yesterday:

OR Price: 5,52,037
Cash Discount: 30,037
I paid: 5,22,000

Free Accessories and Services:
-3rd & 4th Yr Warranty
-Seat Covers
-Body Colored Side Door Protector
-Rubber Mats
-Reverse Parking Sensor
-Mud Flaps
-Bumper Protector
-Teflon Coat
-Car Cover

I would go for following paid accessories and services
-Zero-Dep Insurance (BTB)
-Exhaust Finisher
-Door Handle Protector
-Double Horn/City's Horn
-Anti Rust Coat
-Boot Protector

I made sure that he arranges a PDI for me and delivery is promised in a week after i submit my papers for loan. Guess it ended well and now this wait to have my love is killing me[gun]

Top Bottom