Put a Tattoo & Win Suzuki GS150R!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Suzuki Motorcycle India has unveiled a series of attractive consumer promotional offers to mark the onset of the coming festive season. The campaign has kick started with the first festival of the season, Navaratri in New Delhi. Tattoos are usually synonymous to Bikers therefore this year Suzuki Motorcycles has launched Tattoo Lagao Free Bike Le Jao to celebrate the festive season with its customers. The customer can avail of this scheme while purchasing the Suzuki GS150R at a dealership.

The customer would be given an option of picking a Tattoo which will have the prize mentioned and one lucky customer stands a chance to own the bike for free. The customer can pick the Tattoo from the box which will be placed at all dealerships and then stick it on. On picking a Tattoo the customer is assured cash prizes worth Rs. 3001/- or more for this Navaratri. Other benefits coupled with this promotional offer are Attractive Finance Schemes available at all Suzuki dealers in the states.

Source: Motorbeam

A good method for selling some Gs150R. But i think they should come up with something better to attract wider customer base.

Arun

Suspended
A good method for selling some Gs150R. But i think they should come up with something better to attract wider customer base.
Right. Like giving one GS150R free with the purchase of one.[lol!]

The scheme is a good strategy. Hopefully will attract more customers to this beauty!!

AMG

Suspended
Compulsary Tattoo?????????????

Is this tattoo fest compulsary?
Imagine a 55 year old man walking in to buy a bike and Suzuki people forcing him to get a tattoo.[lol!]

Arun

Suspended
Is this tattoo fest compulsary?
Imagine a 55 year old man walking in to buy a bike and Suzuki people forcing him to get a tattoo.[lol!]
You have a very weird imagination AMG.!
It is a sticker mate, no one minds a sticker!

and surely this plan has worked atleast over here during navratri, as they have sold some good numbers of GSR during navratri, so deals and offers like this does works and i am sure yet to cover market share suzuki would comeout with such offers for diwali as well.

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Suzuki Extends its Tattoo Promotion Offer Till Festive Season

Suzuki Motorcycle India had launched a new “Tattoo Offer” at the beginning of Navratri Festival and had extended it post-Dusshera. Now the offer is valid till Diwali time as well.
Suzuki had launched “Tattoo Lagaao Free Bike Le Jaao” campaign with the launch of its latest bike Suzuki GS150R. With every purchase of Suzuki GS150R, customers are given a specially designed 'Drive Me Crazy' stick on tattoo which also contains an assured gift.
Tattoo is commonly associated with bikers and the company had aptly adopted the scheme for the bike targeted at the youth in the country. "Keeping in tune with the brand's tagline 'Drive Me Crazy' we knew we had to come up with something that would excite today's youth and bring out a cult like feeling. After a lot of research, we zeroed in on tattoos which are in vogue from college students to Hollywood stars," said RK Swamy BBDO partner Sunil Kukreti. RK Swamy conceptualized the scheme for Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd.
According to Atul Gupta, vice-president, Sales & Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd, the scheme has been extended to reach closer to the customers during the festive season by offering them best prices and maximum benefits. A customer can win assured prizes like cash benefit of Rs. 3001 or more upon picking up a tattoo. One lucky customer gets a chance to win a free bike from Suzuki.

Source:CTI

Drive Safe!
350Z

i was sure company would extend its offers till diwali as festive season and people looking to buy new vehicles, this comes bonus.

Top Bottom