Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Can anybody suggest me which seat cover i should go for my Punto.
Also below are the quote from Fiat India. Can somebody explain me what type of seat covers are there.

All Black. Leather + Vinyl with seat back pocket PUNTO - 9,350
All Black. Leather insert + Vinyl. Red Overstitch. With seat back pocket PUNTO - 9,350
Grey Insert + Black. All Vinyl. With seat back pocket PUNTO - 4,800
Grey + Black stripes. All Vinyl. With seat back pocket PUNTO - 4,800

Which one did you select ?

RSM, welcome to TAI mate and congratulations on your italian beauty, looks stunning in red shade.Surely nothing to say about its built but would love to know more about plastics used and overall feel for the same.Not upto the same level as Linea but still superb car to own.Just a suggestion if you feel to give some change on its looks try to change your front grille's silver colour to hip hop black from Fiat, would look awesome.Enjoy your ride and keep updating.

Thread Starter #51
RSM, welcome to TAI mate and congratulations on your italian beauty, looks stunning in red shade.
Thanks Vijay..
Surely nothing to say about its built but would love to know more about plastics used and overall feel for the same.
Plastics are OK, not great but not bad at-all. Certaily lots can be improved in fit-n-finish. But positioning is good.
The driving seat is excellent. Night you can feel like seating & driving a very high grade car with lights and all..
Not upto the same level as Linea but still superb car to own.
Yes Linea fit-n-finish is much better. But lookwise (my choice) Punto is better.[thumbswink]
Just a suggestion if you feel to give some change on its looks try to change your front grille's silver colour to hip hop black from Fiat, would look awesome.Enjoy your ride and keep updating.
Thanks for the suggestion. I never thought of this..) But i am not doing any change for at-least 6 months.. Then go for some changes. Your suggestion will be in my list for sure..

thanks for those good words mate,hows noise insulations in your car, as i felt that too loud and quite more compared to linea, yes after few k's its much smoother but overall still is noisy, whats your opinion for the same.

Thread Starter #53
Yes I heard the noise insulation is less than Linea. But no-way its too loud.
I have driven my car upto 130KMPH. After crossing 100KMPH, its becomes more louder. But if window is closed, and AC is running is minimum level, you can't hear the engine sound.

I have driven my car upto 130KMPH. After crossing 100KMPH, its becomes more louder. But if window is closed, and AC is running is minimum level, you can't hear the engine sound.

well in my TD, surely it has best suspension setup with perfectly balanced steering weight to ride, small potholes doesnt even are looked at, very much planted grip at 140kmph, yes what you said is true with i experienced it as crossing above 100 its more, also AC blowers setting above 2 makes noise, on auto setting its just good, but manually setting blowers speed above 2 makes some loud noise.I was disappointed with that, else superb car, great handling, USP of fiat, built quality everything is superb.

+1 to that.
also what i've heard for both punto and linea is that as you drive more, engines become more rev free and the noise reduces.

Thread Starter #58
+1 to that.
also what i've heard for both punto and linea is that as you drive more, engines become more rev free and the noise reduces.
This i can confirm. After completing 1000KM, i can feel the difference. The engine is more silent, and peppy.
One of my friend completed 3000KM, and got the 1st servicing done, and he informed me that his punto is much more smooth.

Top Bottom