Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Many congratulation to your Punto for her 2nd birthday. But buddy, atleast put some fresh pics of her. We havent seen your car since a year!

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! I have seen those beige colour pillows in luxury cars. They do add a plush feel inside.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@RSM
Great to see your car shining like a new one.

How do you rate your car after 2 years of ownership? I am planning to buy 90 hp very soon and I am looking for a long time commitment with her at least 6 years.

Can you let us know if you have any small niggles like rattling sound from dashboard etc..

Is the suspension and ride comfort the same even after 2 years specially keeping in mind the current road conditions in Bangalore.

Hearty congratulations on completing 2 years with that gorgeous beauty. Your car looks to be very well maintained. This italian beauty won my heart at the first look. But I have to make a head versus heart decision(which is real tough to explain) and zeroed down on Figo 1.4, bcoz at my place TATA A.S.S. is very poor.

Thread Starter #264
Finally got my car ICEd.

Details
Front Speakers(Make/Model/Type/NA): Cerwin Vega HED 6.5 Components
Rear Speakers(Make/Model/Type/NA): OE
Amplifier(Make/Model): Blaupunkt THA 555PnP
SubWoofer(Make/Model/NA): Cerwin Vega 10"
Damping: Some cheap damping
Overall budget: 20K

Components and Sub from Cerwin Vega - Home | Home

Re: Punto Red Emotion MJD - 1 Year Completed (Pg.14)

Are you looking for a 2-DIN player or a single DIN? And what is your budget? Mods i think a separate thread can be created for this.

Sorry as it has been a long time since you responded to my question. Can Punto Emotion Handle Double Din Player as I am looking for a DVD Player with bluetooth. I assumed that Punto Emotion cannot support Double Dine and the store owners say that if I have to for Single Din DVD Player with Blue tooth I need to go with brands such as Megaaudio or Dapic.
How is the brand MegaAudio?

Top Bottom