Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

now that charger is not working after using around for 6 months
Oh , OK I have 1 'extra' sony cybershot original charger, Had taken that for rs 2k from sony store , will give you that [:)]

I have my camera ready. Only problem is, my dad is going out with my car. So I won't be able to bring my car along. Let's see he has tentatively decided Sunday for now.

Thread Starter #78
Oh , OK I have 1 'extra' sony cybershot original charger, Had taken that for rs 2k from sony store , will give you that [:)]
[clap] btw What happened to your cam then?

I have my camera ready. Only problem is, my dad is going out with my car. So I won't be able to bring my car along. Let's see he has tentatively decided Sunday for now.
Let me know, if I need to pick you up![thumbsup]

Will tell you long story later
Must have taken some pics without consent, & the "view" must have broken the camera [lol]. Hey, just kiddin'.

Great work drivetech, I am sure you people are going to have a gala time. All the best and we all are waiting for lots of pictures and details.
Same here....me to waiting for pics. Guys, despite staying in Pune, I won't be able to attend this [frustration].

Btw, don't forget to enable 'DIS' in the camera especially while taking shots on the move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #82
Must have taken some pics without consent, & the "view" must have broken the camera [lol]. Hey, just kiddin'.

Same here....me to waiting for pics. Guys, despite staying in Pune, I won't be able to attend this [frustration].

Btw, don't forget to enable 'DIS' in the camera especially while taking shots on the move.
S Class, Sandeepk, FJ Cruzer, Patil Sushat- and other puneties again I am inviting you, do some adjustments, I assure you that it will be great fun, Most important you will make new friends who are having similar interests, A break for you from routine life, to become social in real instead visiting social networking sites often in search of becoming social.[thumbsup]

Hey guys, am currently down with sore throat, cold and fever [frustration]
wil take medicine. hopefully shld be ok just in time for the trip [cheers]

Hey guys, am currently down with sore throat, cold and fever [frustration]
wil take medicine. hopefully shld be ok just in time for the trip [cheers]
Doctor Saab Yeh na chalobe ,[:D]

If you say that you are down with flue sort of thing then try some desi medicines too. You will be perfectly alright

On the other hand you just need to be co passenger.

Thread Starter #86
Guys I may sound stupid but go through the following points, we will try to make it a habit for all our meets!
  1. Maintain sufficient cash with you, for food, incidental expenses, credit card will not help outside city limits.
  2. Avoid carrying plastic bags with you, if you carried them by any way, its your responsibly to bring back them/ dispose off them at proper place.
  3. Bring sufficient amount of drinking water with you.
  4. Do not litter whenever we go out, maintain a garbage bag, to collect the spills/ wastes.
  5. Do not force/ask any member to ride his vehicle unless both of you are comfortable with each other.
  6. Guys who are allergic to outside food should carry their own food.
  7. Always maintain a first aid kit with you.
  8. We will strictly follow this- Avoid smoking in public place. No one should Drink and Drive, Do not force any one for drinks. Drive- reach- relax -drink moderately- be a passenger.
  9. We are not going for any race, so we will follow the traffic rules, we will avoid over speeding,we will also take care while parking our vehicles.
  10. No one will force any one to do any adventurous activity, like trekking, swimming, River crossing, etc.
I know all of you will laugh after reading through, But lets define our character, as it is going to be foundation group for Pune TAI meets .
We should set an example![thumbsup]
Everyone is allowed to do Any modifications, deletions, additions, changes in the above list.

PS: I just realized its my 200th post on TAI.

350Z

Core Team
.I know all of you will laugh after reading through
Why do you feel that? In fact, you have highlighted some useful points which must be cleared out before a meet. In short, any such activity should not take place which is either illegal or something with which majority is not comfortable.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #88
Why do you feel that? In fact, you have highlighted some useful points which must be cleared out before a meet. In short, any such activity should not take place which is either illegal or something with which majority is not comfortable.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, I agree with you! but I know all guys are really professional though friendly and matured enough and they don't need this kind of advice thats why the last statement!

But I wanted to make sure to clear everything before we proceed.[thumbsup]

+1 to what drivtech4 has quoted.
so you prefer mineral oil (desi) or synthetic oil(videshi)? :lol!:
would love some gavran chicken, cant eat it at home [frustration]

sorry for asking too many questions[evil], but who all are confirmed for the trip?
whats the itenary? by what time we should be back?
got imp work in the even,

Top Bottom