Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

Re: TAI- Pune! A day's outing to a nearby place.

Status of being single should not be criteria to be odd man out as long as we all are in love with our two/ four wheels.[;)]
Yep....there was possiblity of family coming in too, hence the statement.[:)]

Re: TAI- Pune! A day's outing to a nearby place.

You are lucky that you are single, you need not any permission for going out with friends, On this grounds you must attend.[clap]
[lol][angel].
Liked your statement. Btw, check your inbox, sent you a pm.

Re: TAI - Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

Nice, the list is increasing. Other Pune TAI'ans join us in large number. Let's make this a great event.

By the way, Mumbai friends, please join us if you can.

Thread Starter #65

Location Maps, for first assembly point at 8.00am sharp!

I am damn sure that everyone who is coming is aware of Chandani Chowk. Still to avoid confusion I am attaching maps.
For the guys who will be coming from Aundh, Baner, Pashan, Kothrud, Pune City, Warje etc. Chandani_Chowk1_1.jpg

For the rest who will be coming from Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pimpri Chinchwad,Mumbai Road(Via Banglore Highway- BY pass )etc.(Also refer to the first map for exact location)
Chandani_Chowk2_1.jpg

In case of any doubts Call me or Amiti

Cheers Guys![thumbsup]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #66

Well everyone seems to be well conversant with the First meeting point, No queries yet!

Request for Moderator: Please modify the Thread name- TAI Pune days Outing to Mulashi area On Sunday 9th October!

Coming back to my earlier question... Anyone getting your spouse/family? If so, I can also plan for it. Please respond.

Thread Starter #68

Coming back to my earlier question... Anyone getting your spouse/family? If so, I can also plan for it. Please respond.
Hi Figoian it seems that no one is interested in getting the family/spouse in, lets meet first individually, get conversant with all and then we can plan Family meet once all of us gets on to same page.
I think that make sense! [thumbsup]

Hi Figoian it seems that no one is interested in getting the family/spouse in, lets meet first individually, get conversant with all and then we can plan Family meet once all of us gets on to same page.
I think that make sense! [thumbsup]
Heheheheee...... I could sense what you feel... [cheers]

Pravin is actually waiting for the kebabs for lunch.[cheers]. But that's a good idea too. Lets first meet individually. For next trip we will surely take our spouse and kids also)

Pravin is actually waiting for the kebabs for lunch.. But that's a good idea too. Lets first meet individually. For next trip we will surely take our spouse and kids also)
Hmm, looks like you all want to have hard core outing this time [cheers], & then have some sadhu-sant party with spouse & kids.

Pehle chaalu, baad main sadhu [lol].

Thread Starter #72
Pravin is actually waiting for the kebabs for lunch. But that's a good idea too. Lets first meet individually. For next trip we will surely take our spouse and kids also)
You are correct Amit.

Well guys most important thing, keep your camera's ready. Check the battery, memory etc. Put the Camera in glove box a day before itself.

I am facing some issues with my digicam, Battery Charger has gone out of use.[frustration]

And I wish a very Happy Dushera to all the members in advance! [clap]

Dont forget to wash your cars/bilkes/machine tools and perform the Rituals(Pooja) tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #74
Which cam you have ?
Its Sony cyber shot, DSC-W35, Lithium Ion battery, original charger was misplaced, then I ordered a charger online for Rs 800, which was not the original one, now that charger is not working after using around for 6 months [frustration]

Location Maps, for first assembly point at 8.00am sharp!

I am damn sure that everyone who is coming is aware of Chandani Chowk. Still to avoid confusion I am attaching maps.
For the guys who will be coming from Aundh, Baner, Pashan, Kothrud, Pune City, Warje etc. View attachment 29983

For the rest who will be coming from Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pimpri Chinchwad,Mumbai Road(Via Banglore Highway- BY pass )etc.(Also refer to the first map for exact location)
View attachment 29984

In case of any doubts Call me or Amiti

Cheers Guys![thumbsup]
Great work drivetech, I am sure you people are going to have a gala time. All the best and we all are waiting for lots of pictures and details. [:)]

Top Bottom