Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

I will not be able to join you guys for the trip but will be visiting the first meeting point to meet you all in the morning.

But I had this doubt, how are you guys going for the trip, taking all the cars with just single person in each? Or are you planning to park some of the cars somewhere & then pooling?

Thread Starter #92
+1 to what drivtech4 has quoted..
so u prefer mineral oil(desi) or synthetic oil(videshi)?
wld love some gavran chicken,, cant eat it at home
Itinerary
  • 8.00 am Assemble at Bavadhan Choupati, Chandani Chowk- refer maps attached in earlier post.
  • Introduction, group photo (fresh faces, fresh washed cars!)
  • 8.30 am Hit the accelerator.Keep clicking photos of nature, road and other members cars. (Bring your friends along for this.)
  • 9.30 am Mid way stop at Pirangut for Tea/breakfast, attend natures call.
  • 10.30 am Reach the destination,Mulashi- trek, walk, roam around.By default click pictures.
  • Assemble again discussions, games, jokes.
  • 12.00 Lunch.
  • 1.00Relax, explore places around.
  • 3.00 pm Start return Journey.
  • 4.00 pm Assemble at the predeclared spot. Evening Tea.
  • 4.30 pm C off, group photo and Go home Happily.
[thumbsup]
This is a tentative schedule except 8.00 am meeting in the morning is Mandatory.

I will not be able to join you guys for the trip but will be visiting the first meeting point to meet you all in the morning.
Thanks buddy, you are most welcome.Will be more happy if you can do some adjustments and continue with us!
But I had this doubt, how are you guys going for the trip, taking all the cars with just single person in each? Or are you planning to park some of the cars somewhere & then pooling?
well all options are open,

Most probably everyone will decide whether to take his car or not, Leaving the car behind & Parking is not a problem.

Though we will try to take minimum cars along, to avoid wastage of fuel.[thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh having a great outing,good Luck and happy[drive].And mods you will have to reject their membership here if they are found posting the post-trip experience without
PHOTOS[:D]

My small suggestions:
*Introduce yourselves to all of them so that there will be no confusions.
*Drive safe and have an enjoyable moments and get us what i have mentioned earlier.

Thread Starter #96
sorry for asking too many questions[evil], but who all are confirmed for the trip?
List remains the same-
7 Guys who has Confirmed

• Amiti
  • Surfer
  • Powerpacked
  • Mumbaikar
  • Drivetech4
  • Figoian
  • The Traveler.

Knightrider will meet us only in the morning ,Contacted him just few minutes before and confirmed.
so the FJ cruzer and Sandeepk, FjCruzer has not confirmed yet, Sandeepk has a medical emergency back home, but he said that he will try to meet us in the morning.

I have contact details of all mentioned above, Contacted Amiti, Figoian, Mumbaikar and they are coming. Figoian's son is not keeping well, he has gone to see the doctor, but he is 90 % sure he will be in with one of his friend.
Contacted Surfer, I guess he is in the washroom, not answering the phone, so the FJ cruzer!

Powerpacked, man your mobile operator says the number you have dialed is temporarily not available.[frustration] Where are you? dont give us surprises!~

The Traveller must be traveliing as his name suggests! well he has gone to kolkata and is expected in Pune late night today, and he should be there in the morning with Bengali sweets![clap]

S claas, patilsushant no comments from them yet.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #97
This is sad that Some guys (who were most active regarding the trip, and it was their Idea to go for a trip ) are pulling out at the last moment.

350Z

Core Team
The count really doesn’t matters as long as the spirit is high. All the best for tomorrow’s meet. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys I may sound stupid but go through the following points, we will try to make it a habit for all our meets!
  1. Maintain sufficient cash with you, for food, incidental expenses, credit card will not help outside city limits.
  2. Avoid carrying plastic bags with you, if you carried them by any way, its your responsibly to bring back them/ dispose off them at proper place.
  3. Bring sufficient amount of drinking water with you.
  4. Do not litter whenever we go out, maintain a garbage bag, to collect the spills/ wastes.
  5. Do not force/ask any member to ride his vehicle unless both of you are comfortable with each other.
  6. Guys who are allergic to outside food should carry their own food.
  7. Always maintain a first aid kit with you.
  8. We will strictly follow this- Avoid smoking in public place. No one should Drink and Drive, Do not force any one for drinks. Drive- reach- relax -drink moderately- be a passenger.
  9. We are not going for any race, so we will follow the traffic rules, we will avoid over speeding,we will also take care while parking our vehicles.
  10. No one will force any one to do any adventurous activity, like trekking, swimming, River crossing, etc.
I know all of you will laugh after reading through, But lets define our character, as it is going to be foundation group for Pune TAI meets .
We should set an example![thumbsup]
Everyone is allowed to do Any modifications, deletions, additions, changes in the above list.

PS: I just realized its my 200th post on TAI.
Excellent list of items drivetech. [thumbsup] I do not think, anybody would have dared to come up with a list like this (personal opinion). All the best and I am sure with little sensibility 90%+ compliance on these points would be attained.

This is sad that Some guys (who were most active regarding the trip, and it was their Idea to go for a trip ) are pulling out at the last moment.
Do not worry and remain focused. Numbers are not important but intent is, something (few) is better than nothing (none).

[cheers] Tomorrow is your day and make the max out of it.

Waiting for the details and lots of pictures.

We had a good trip. Here are the photos. Later the story part.

Breakfast that we had in the morning at Pirangut.

dsc00134fy.jpg

dsc00135ku.jpg

dsc00138dd.jpg

Mumbaikar having a nice time out [cheers]

dsc00139mn.jpg

TAI friends who joined the trip today. From left it's figoian's friend, myself mumbaikar and drivetech4

dsc00143fp.jpg

Last edited:
Cars that we took with us. Unfortunately, my car was taken by my dad.

dsc00144vr.jpg

Nice waterfall though drying up fast after the monsoons

dsc00148th.jpg

dsc00149xz.jpg

dsc00154ro.jpg

dsc00164hk.jpg

Last edited:
More photos
dsc00166jw.jpg

dsc00168d.jpg

drivetech4's vista n figoian's figo

dsc00172gn.jpg

Priyank's swift

dsc00171ny.jpg

dsc00186e.jpg

By the way, surfer now owes us a grand lunch at Mainland China[;)]

Better photos will be uploaded by priyank

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Great pictures. You all sure had a blast. But I cannot see powerpacked's Fiesta. Didn't he join the meet today?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom