Projector Light for Swift

Thread Starter #31
@Auto Hub:

Thanks for that valuable info.
So, what you think will be in my projector setup?
The end looks somewhat like H1/H11
-----------Next Post-----------
Def not H4... the end of H4 is different..
It's H9.. Confirmed it..

Last edited:
Guys..
Finally installed the projector lights onto my Swift...
Different model, not the usual stuff. It's motorized, ie, auto leveling of headlights possible.

Check out the pics..
The design looks cool. Congrats!

Not sure about the blue bulbs, but you wont be using both high and low beams together so using halogens and HID should not be a problem at all.

@Naveen: Nice, Do post those pics.
Won't it be some what strange when we switch between both beams. The color changes entirely.

@Auto Hub:

Thanks for that valuable info.
So, what you think will be in my projector setup?
The end looks somewhat like H1/H11
Def not H4... the end of H4 is different..
It's H9.. Confirmed it..
Ok, but have no idea how the manufacturer is using a single projector with a H9 bulb, cause it is not a bi-xenon hi/lo bulb for sure, that is confirmed.May be they are using some new device for the high and low beam, but a H9 bulb cant be used singly for high and low beam,other than H4 bulb.
Please describe your setup with photos

There are HIDs which ranges from 4500/- till 8500/-(more or less the same figure in all places).There are chinese products which costs less and some branded products which costs more but never buy a HID without warranty.

Last edited:
It's a single projector setup. If am correct, it uses H9 bulbs (both Hi and Lo in one). Correct me if am wrong.
He said "His is a a single projector setup" because "it uses bulb's which have both high & low Beam." Correct if wrong !

If the current bulb's in the projectors have 2 filaments (high and low) then you are absolutely right [:D]
Its a single Projector set up.
I said "if the bulb's in the current projectors have 2 filaments (high & low)" "you are right its a SINGLE PROJECTOR SETUP"

@ Neil: Dear Neil,

I would like to request you that without proper having knowledge and information please dont make this type of statements.Just for the sake of simply opposing somebody,you should not misguide anybody else.We are profesionals and accessing this field for a pretty long time, we dont give datas to our esteemed clients just simply, rather we do thorough study and survey from the dealers and owners of this type of products, for that to provide consistent information to our clients(here all respected TAINZ).

@Mods: I regret mods that I have posted the above words, but as you see he is directly posting wrong suggestions to TAINZ as well as visitors just simply for opposing us(I think he still did not forget the last issue) and directly imparting a wrong impact on AHI's reputation, which I cant let it go on.So I took this step.If you find it wrong, then you can take any administrative step against AHI you think suitable, we will not have any issue.
I think you dint get me[:)] all i told him was "He is right,he has a single projector setup if the bulb's in his projectors have (high & low Beams).

So what was wrong in my post ? And please i don't talk about the past !

Thanks guys...!! Next is to install HID's

@Auto Hub
It's a single projector setup. If am correct, it uses H9 bulbs (both Hi and Lo in one). Correct me if am wrong.
Dear Neil,

here Naveen said that its a Single projector setup(which he is confirmed), and he wants me to correct him if he is wrong that it uses H9 bulbs (both Hi and Lo in one), he did not ask me to correct that if the current bulb have double filament then it is SINGLE PROJECTOR SETUP. I think you got his query wrongly and gave a wrong statement.And I think he also got your statement the same way I got it, cause he told me it is H9.But his query was very clear, I dont know how could you mistaken it,He wrote it very clearly.

If the current bulb's in the projectors have 2 filaments (high and low) then you are absolutely right [:D]
Its a single Projector set up.
The way you told you have answered in the above statement, then you have mistaken the meaning of his query deffinitely

He said "His is a a single projector setup" because "it uses bulb's which have both high & low Beam." Correct if wrong !

I said "if the bulb's in the current projectors have 2 filaments (high & low)" "you are right its a SINGLE PROJECTOR SETUP"

I think you dint get me[:)] all i told him was "He is right,he has a single projector setup if the bulb's in his projectors have (high & low Beams).

So what was wrong in my post ? And please i don't talk about the past !
I told that you were thinking of the past because during that time you have mistaken me that I am conflicting, rather I was trying to maintain the decorum of TAI, and yesterday when you simply said I was wrong(may be mistakenly as I mentioned above) without knowing the right thing, as I understood from your post, so I believed that as you are annoyed of me you are opposing me blindly.If you have no such feelings then there is no such issues,I regret for my statement. But please understand a query thoroughly before you post as it arises lots of unwanted consequences.No hard feelings bro.[:)]

We should accept the conflicts, if it has some base.
You both have so much knowledge, conflict might occur, but this will only help us all.

AHI, nice explanation of projector light. Excellent.

@naveen- Design is looking great
@AHI- Very detailed and clear explaination of Projector lights.

We should accept the conflicts, if it has some base.
You both have so much knowledge, conflict might occur, but this will only help us all.

AHI, nice explanation of projector light. Excellent.
Yes RSM you are true, I believe that conflicts used to occur between people who knows and understands things well, as their way of explaining the same thing is different, it is never same.But the outcome of every such conflicts comes out to be something better or something worst, so we should try to come out with the best.But I really like and respect Neil for his behavior , what ever may be the conflict(which I dont think is at all serious) he never continue it long and me too.We always have a great outcome at the end.THIS IS THE SPECIALITY OF TAI AND ALL TAINZ.We should maintain this TAINZ.[cheers]

Thank you RSM & Akash for your complements.Looking forward to provide similar types of posts in future also.

Thread Starter #41
Thanks guys for your comments..

@AHI
I dont have detailed setup photos. But I got it confirmed. It uses H11 bulbs. Now I guess it's clear. Hope now you got my point.

@ Naveen:ok,no issues.

but like H9, H11 is also a single filament bulb.You need not to provide the photos, but please ask the manufacturer/dealer how the hi beam and low beam is operated in it.I am very eager to know what mechanism is used in it, may be something new to me and out of my knowledge.

Thread Starter #43
@AHI
Sure. I shall let you know the details once I check with the dealer. Just to be sure, I had checked the box.
It's H11 Bulbs.

Top Bottom