Projector Light for Swift

Congratulations naveen [:)] Projector with angle eyes are looking cool.

Make sure you use the UPPER - DIPPER wisely,its really a problem for on comers.

Could you elaborate the auto leveling thing a bit ?

Guys..
Finally installed the projector lights onto my Swift...
Different model, not the usual stuff. It's motorized, ie, auto leveling of headlights possible.

Check out the pics..
Congrats Naveen,I also told you about the same lights.did you get new rear leds also?yes it can be leveled for beams,as we do now in OEM lights.
-----------Next Post-----------
You have to install h4 hi/lo hid bulbs in that,if you get one.

Last edited:

napster

Suspended
These are the latest ones in the market, Looks cool, How much did they cost? Can you post a pic fom inside the cabin with your projectors tuned on?
Just want to have a look at the spread.

Thread Starter #20
@Neil
Normal projector dont have the option to adjust the light level. This model has a motorized projector which allows leveling just like normal cars.

@Auto Hub
Did get the rear ones.. maybe later.. these dont use H4 bulbs..

@napster
I shall post more pics.. if possible, I shall post a video too showing the leveling.

Thanks Guys...!

napster

Suspended
Is this the problem exist with Blue vision bulbs? Is Blue vision, a better alternative for Halogen or the other way? Because, the HID and halogen combination will look odd.
Not sure about the blue bulbs, but you wont be using both high and low beams together so using halogens and HID should not be a problem at all.

@Naveen: Nice, Do post those pics.

@Neil

@Auto Hub
Did get the rear ones.. maybe later.. these dont use H4 bulbs..
From your photos it seems that your lights have single projector with angeleye on it with no other reflectors or projectors, right??
If so, then how can you use Hi and Lo both in one projector without H4s?

if it has another reflector or projector then t will use H1.

Thread Starter #27
Thanks guys...!! Next is to install HID's

@Auto Hub
It's a single projector setup. If am correct, it uses H9 bulbs (both Hi and Lo in one). Correct me if am wrong.

Thanks guys...!! Next is to install HID's

@Auto Hub
It's a single projector setup. If am correct, it uses H9 bulbs (both Hi and Lo in one). Correct me if am wrong.
If the current bulb's in the projectors have 2 filaments (high and low) then you are absolutely right [:D]
Its a single Projector set up.

And like Napster said do post the pic's from inside,let us see the light on road.

Has the visibility increased ? :stupid:

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29
@Neil:
Yes, you are right.
More pics coming soon.

Visibility not that great as of now. Have to install HIDs for that better vision. Any idea on how much it will cost for this kinda bulb?

If the current bulb's in the projectors have 2 filaments (high and low) then you are absolutely right [:D]
Its a single Projector set up.

@Naveen: Dear Naveen,

I am sorry to say , your knowledge is wrong.No issues I will correct it.Please dont mind.

H4 Bulb Types and Design:

H4 bulbs have 2 variants:

H4 Single:- for low and high beam seperately.vehicles which have double podded headlamps, such that when low beam is used 1 pod glows and when high beam is used both pods glows.H4 Single bulbs are used in them.but they are not the only types which can be used, it depends on the sockets used.Its different for different vehicles.

H4 Hi/Lo(Bi-Xenons in case of HIDs):- for low and high beam in one, vehicles which have headlamps with single pod/reflector/projector for both high and low beams they use these bulbs.They are of double filaments.In HIDs they are known as Bi-Xenons.

H9 bulb and Design:

This a single filament bulb used for single beam used only in the pod of the double podded headlamps which glows only on high beam.

Source: Tobefast

In the above list of all high performance bikes(The sockets of bulbs used are similar to 4-wheels),checkout for H4 SINGLE in the bike headlamps have both H4s for high and lowbeams or H4 for a lowbeam and any other type for the high beam, H4 hi/lo in the bike headlamps which have H4 in lowbeam and Highbeam column is blank and H9 bulbs in highbeam column.

Source: Public Bay Lifefilestore

Check the above list for all Single filament bulbs, 6th bulb type on the first row is H9(a single filament bulb) and H4 Single(a single filament bulb) is 4th bulb on the first row.

Source: My Depots

Hope it is clear now.

@ Neil: Dear Neil,

I would like to request you that without proper having knowledge and information please dont make this type of statements.Just for the sake of simply opposing somebody,you should not misguide anybody else.We are profesionals and accessing this field for a pretty long time, we dont give datas to our esteemed clients just simply, rather we do thorough study and survey from the dealers and owners of this type of products, for that to provide consistent information to our clients(here all respected TAINZ).

@Mods: I regret mods that I have posted the above words, but as you see he is directly posting wrong suggestions to TAINZ as well as visitors just simply for opposing us(I think he still did not forget the last issue) and directly imparting a wrong impact on AHI's reputation, which I cant let it go on.So I took this step.If you find it wrong, then you can take any administrative step against AHI you think suitable, we will not have any issue.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom