Project ATOM-DIY

Thread Starter #16

napster

Suspended
i checked it out dude, thanks
im ordering a gps receiver from hong kong in the next couple of days, i need usb gps coz the bluetooth ones should be powered externally, usb doesnt require external power..so..

i checked it out dude, thanks
im ordering a gps receiver from hong kong in the next couple of days, i need usb gps coz the bluetooth ones should be powered externally, usb doesnt require external power..so..
Ohh
i didn't think about the power supply.

Whats the price of a USB receiver?

Thread Starter #21

napster

Suspended
i have silicon system on my ride, im planning to get a night vision camera to serve the reverse gear purpose and also the front cam prpose as my windshield is tinted with 20% visibility..smetimes when i go out in the night on highways i find it a bit difficult in rain so thought of getting a camera on the front too. :D:)

@karthik: thanks dude :). i think im the first to install my own carputer setup in TAI and also around A.P

i have silicon system on my ride, im planning to get a night vision camera to serve the reverse gear purpose and also the front cam prpose as my windshield is tinted with 20% visibility..smetimes when i go out in the night on highways i find it a bit difficult in rain so thought of getting a camera on the front too. :D:)

@karthik: thanks dude :). i think im the first to install my own carputer setup in TAI and also around A.P
Dude i'll suggest get a cam with infrared lights around it.
Those will help in nightvision
For the front bumper you can put infrared lights which will help the for better visibility.
Have you ever seen the effect of an infrared light on picture clarity??

Thread Starter #23

napster

Suspended
thats it, i meant a ir camera with ir leds around it for my purpose, i wonder if i can get aIR full size light so that i can drive without even switching on my head lamp :D
and IR cameras show only black & white images but that will do the job

Thread Starter #25

napster

Suspended
the password is m800mylife
at the second password request just click read only. you'll be able to read it :)

Excellent man! You have done a wonderful job. I had gone through your document and its well written (of course from a techy angle). I will go through it again and will come up with more questions for you [:)] I am planning to do the same for my car too. Need to analyze the pros & cons though. I will be in touch with you !

Thread Starter #29

napster

Suspended
@CC: yup, this was thing which i was telling you bout, it took this long for me to get this thing working :)

Top Bottom