Problems in Playing Games on Dell Inspiron 15R

Thread Starter #46

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i'm aware of that and i keep it at performance then only it happens like that. the same thing happens as shown in the video before.

i get an irritating noise " trrrrrrrrrr" and when i leave all the buttons it resumes.

When you boot up, there is a function key/end key/del key that you need to press to go into the bios.

In the bios there is an option for the fan to be turned on all the time.

Select this option save and exit and the pc will reboot.

@allhyundaicars
next time you launch the game, reduce all the graphic details to minium. for eg- shadow effects,reflections, lightings etc..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #56

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@allhyundaicars
next time you launch the game, reduce all the graphic details to minium. for eg- shadow effects,reflections, lightings etc..ed
also do let us know if you manage to get the game working fine even with the charger attached, i have the same problem when i play PES on my thinkpad.
ok will set the video settings to low. and the games fine only when charger attached [:)]

ok will set the video settings to low. and the games fine only when charger attached [:)]
yup i realised that after i re-read your post.. [:)]
actually i have the exact opposite problem, my game slows down if the charger is connected..
one more action that i do to free some of the processor/ram is :
Task manager --> processes --> (here kill the explorer task)
do this after you launch the game, because once you do this the desktop icons will disappear..
then once you logout from the game do :
Task manager -->File-->new task (here enter explorer & OK)
all will be back to normal.
try it out see if it helps.. theres no risk, its just a process that can be restarted

Thread Starter #58

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
oh yes , i'm aware of that , sometimes explorer restarts itself so its not a problem. the thing is i thought i purchased a good specification laptop , but still so many problems :\

i will even remove all the dell add ons to windows 7 and will switch to some other windows , i have windows basic.

If you see the first pic I posted in getting the max out of cpu and gpu, right clicking on the screen revels that menu.

In the pic you can see ATI in my pics and in yours you will see Nvidia.Just restore all settings to default if not already and see if it helps.This is what demonic is referring to.

the thing is i thought i purchased a good specification laptop , but still so many problems :\
@allhyundaicars.. dude your laptop has some great confs.. did you try some other equally heavy game and see how it goes.. many a times the problem is not with the machine but the game, like say some sw bug or maybe compatibility etc.. so dont be disheartened..

Top Bottom